Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new member pic included

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stargazer026 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stargazer026 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new member pic included
    Posted: May 03 2007 at 9:41pm
Hi everyone,
 Ive decided to grow my hair as long as it will grow, Ive only ever had my hair just past my shoulders and Ive had alot of disasters with hairdressers hacking away at my hair and stuffing up my hair, Ive been using this product called results moisture-seal its made it really soft also been rubbing a bit of bio-oil in it once a week and leaving it over night, well hope to get to know you all better cheersWink
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2007 at 10:36pm
Welcome to the group!  Hope you enjoy our discussions. Smile
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2007 at 8:36am
Nice to have you here!  We look forward to watching your progress!

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2007 at 2:44pm
     Welcome to you, Outback Gal! Most of us have had stylists force their ideas upon us, or in my case, upon my wife. It's maddening. (She stays away now.) You really have amazing quality hair with which to commence your journey, and I wish you great success. Blessings, Bob Wink
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2007 at 2:21pm
Hi! Nice to see a new "face" lol or should i say, "head of hair?" lol Either way welcome and happy growing!  ~~Ranita
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2007 at 8:28pm
Welcome stargazer!  Based on your picture I'm guessing you can grow gorgeous looong hair.  Enjoy the pursuit of your long hair dreams (with apologies to member "longhairdreams").

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stargazer026 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 1:08am

Thankyou all will keep you updated every few months with pics its great to meet you all and thanks for taking the time to reply... Wink

laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 6:01am
Go Stargazer your hair will look beautiful long.  Keep us posted and don't give up I'm with you.
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stargazer026 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 10:50pm

This is my hair natural without blow drying, it goes wavy/curly I think I will stop using my blowdryer and start taking care of my hair a bit better I dont know if you would call my hair wavy or curly as it has spirals underneath and is a bit wavy on top but Id say thats from brushing and blowdrying ..... will keep you posted xo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic