Print Page | Close Window

new member pic included

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=52591
Printed Date: September 28 2024 at 10:37pm

Topic: new member pic included
Posted By: stargazer026
Subject: new member pic included
Date Posted: May 03 2007 at 9:41pm
Hi everyone,
 Ive decided to grow my hair as long as it will grow, Ive only ever had my hair just past my shoulders and Ive had alot of disasters with hairdressers hacking away at my hair and stuffing up my hair, Ive been using this product called results moisture-seal its made it really soft also been rubbing a bit of bio-oil in it once a week and leaving it over night, well hope to get to know you all better cheersWink

Replies:
Posted By: hairbraider
Date Posted: May 03 2007 at 10:36pm
Welcome to the group!  Hope you enjoy our discussions. Smile

-------------
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
http://hairbraider.spaces.live.com - click here to go to My Hair Space

Posted By: tdouty
Date Posted: May 04 2007 at 8:36am
Nice to have you here!  We look forward to watching your progress!

-------------

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008

Posted By: Bob S
Date Posted: May 04 2007 at 2:44pm
     Welcome to you, Outback Gal! Most of us have had stylists force their ideas upon us, or in my case, upon my wife. It's maddening. (She stays away now.) You really have amazing quality hair with which to commence your journey, and I wish you great success. Blessings, Bob Wink

Posted By: horselover_1625
Date Posted: May 08 2007 at 2:21pm
Hi! Nice to see a new "face" lol or should i say, "head of hair?" lol Either way welcome and happy growing!  ~~Ranita

-------------
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: May 08 2007 at 8:28pm
Welcome stargazer!  Based on your picture I'm guessing you can grow gorgeous looong hair.  Enjoy the pursuit of your long hair dreams (with apologies to member "longhairdreams").

-------------

Date Posted: May 11 2007 at 1:08am

Thankyou all will keep you updated every few months with pics its great to meet you all and thanks for taking the time to reply... Wink

Posted By: laststar
Date Posted: May 20 2007 at 6:01am
Go Stargazer your hair will look beautiful long.  Keep us posted and don't give up I'm with you.

-------------
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist

Date Posted: May 22 2007 at 10:50pm

This is my hair natural without blow drying, it goes wavy/curly I think I will stop using my blowdryer and start taking care of my hair a bit better I dont know if you would call my hair wavy or curly as it has spirals underneath and is a bit wavy on top but Id say thats from brushing and blowdrying ..... will keep you posted xo

Print Page | Close Window