Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should i keep these???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should i keep these???
    Posted: May 22 2007 at 2:01pm
Just got some Air Jordan 1s this saturday. I haven't bought a pair since High school but becuase i am crazy for nikes (especially dunks and vandals) i liked these immediately.

But now that i look at em' more, i feel like it clashes wit my new style of dressin and reverts back to my "white tee" faze. I wear more fitted clothes now and i try not to match perfectly.

Here they are. Opinions?

Should i keep em' ? or not?
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 2:17pm
You should keep them for now. Then if you really want to sell em wait about a year and they will become RARE. Then you will be making a lot of money. Or sell them rite now on eBay and you will get a lot of many. Since you seem not be much of a jordan fan i say sell them rite now on eBay if you have an account. 

Edited by JaySole - May 22 2007 at 2:19pm
Personal Record: 6-0!
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 2:21pm
Yeah, I'd keep them.  The shoes and shirt have nice colors.  But if you don't feel comfortable with that style then take the shoes and shirt back.  BTW. it's ok to have some variety in your wardrobe.

Edited by wave connection - May 22 2007 at 2:26pm
DUB-C
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

But if you don't feel comfortable with that style then take the shoes and shirt back. 

Never return jordan shoes back.
Sell them!
You will make a lot of profit because errybody wants jays. That's why there always sold out in minutes.
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 2:38pm
Just went to Ebay and there are like 4 different people sellin deez mugs for retail price. i don't think imma be able to sell these unless someone who wears a size 9 and has cash on em wants em.
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 8:00pm

Sz 9 is very popular you can make a couple dollars off of them if marketed right on ebay. Got to know the ins and outs.

JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Frizzle1986 Frizzle1986 wrote:

Just went to Ebay and there are like 4 different people sellin deez mugs for retail price. i don't think imma be able to sell these unless someone who wears a size 9 and has cash on em wants em.

Selling for retail price, then they must be fakes, varients or b-grades.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

Originally posted by Frizzle1986 Frizzle1986 wrote:

Selling for retail price, then they must be fakes, varients or b-grades.

SMH 
These just aren't an in demand pair of jays and I doubt they ever will be.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 12:07am
But they are rare so they are bound to sell for a decent amount.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 2:00am
I thought these were General Release not LS. I'm pretty sure these aren't a rare shoe.

Edited by Willie SKRILLA - May 23 2007 at 2:03am
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 6:43pm

give em to me lol :D

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic