Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you guys think of LHCF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by ccmuffingirl ccmuffingirl wrote:

I, personally, don't care for LHCF.  I have an account there, but it doesn't let me do anything.  I think it's because you have to pay a membership fee.   I usually just go there to look for the features of the month, then I visit their fotki accounts to see their hair progress and routines.  I like this forum a lot better :-)

Well I am delighted that u have found a place where you feel comfy, and can get what you need.

Welcome!
MsMocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:59pm
Can someone who is a full member of LHCF enlighten me as to what benefits the $5 have? I'm not being cheap but by lurking I get info from the threads but I don't see myself posting much.

I'm on BHM too and while sometimes it may come off rude telling people search but like Diva said some people are just plain lazy.
ccmuffingirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccmuffingirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 10:28pm
Thanks Anomis!Smile
"And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair"--Kahlil Gibran
http://public.fotki.com/ccmuffingirl/
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 10:49pm

Ccmuffinggirl,  If you have any problems, or concerns, questions etc, please ask me, or pm me, and if I can not help, we'll figure out what person, place, thing to ask.....Divavocals is very approachable....she has helped me out with links and resouces b4....

AND if you ever have a prob, with anything please tell us b4 you ditch us. LOL  Again

WELCOME!!!

Edited by Anomis - September 03 2007 at 10:52pm
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 2:27am
Originally posted by Anomis Anomis wrote:

Ccmuffinggirl,  If you have any problems, or concerns, questions etc, please ask me, or pm me, and if I can not help, we'll figure out what person, place, thing to ask.....Divavocals is very approachable....she has helped me out with links and resouces b4....

AND if you ever have a prob, with anything please tell us b4 you ditch us. LOL  Again

WELCOME!!!
Awwww thanks sweetie!!Tongue Glad I could help..
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 5:15am
girl u know you got nitro knowledge, backgound, and skilz that pay da billz lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 10:40am

girl u know you got nitro knowledge, backgound, and skilz that pay da billz lol
LOLLOLLOL You are too damn funny!!! LOLLOLLOL
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 12:30pm

Anyybody who is  reading this can u please tell me if my picture on your screen is full or if it is on a scroll bar, where u have to scroll to see my pic of Common....Ty ladiesWink

sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 12:39pm

Anyybody who is  reading this can u please tell me if my picture on your screen is full or if it is on a scroll bar, where u have to scroll to see my pic of Common....Ty ladiesWink

If it's Common it can never be too big.  It's beautiful. Smile
100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 2:02pm
Sugaplum......lol
it's the full picture right???, on my computer for some reason, it's on a scroll bar. as long as it shows up solid for you all I'll know to check my own settings on my computer........
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 6:32pm
Nope the pic requires me to scroll which means you need to re-size the image and then re-load it to your profile siggy..

Edited by Divavocals - September 04 2007 at 6:33pm

tmj707 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmj707 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 2:46pm
I am new to this forum, n I keep seeing LHCF.  I only know Nappturality nd Black Hair Media.  What is LHCF?  And what happened with the Henna thread???  I currently have my first ever application on Henna in my head.  Trying to make it to the 4th hour!  thanks for the info.  need to know where to stay away from!
TMJ 707
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

Nope the pic requires me to scroll which means you need to re-size the image and then re-load it to your profile siggy..

I have tried everything and can not get the pic to show up....
It is rather frustrating. Not just my pics but everybodies pics show up on my computer like that .....Angry
Wishful growth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wishful growth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2007 at 9:46am
Greetings,

what is a good site or place I can purchase Brazilian hair?
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2007 at 9:57am
http://talk.hairboutique.com//forum_posts.asp?TID=30346

Hi Wishful growth, Welcome to HB
Try going here to this link it may answer your questions
Wishful growth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wishful growth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2007 at 10:06am
Thanks for the prompt relyThumbs%20Up, I will check it out
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2007 at 10:07am
goog luckBig%20smile
quenquen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quenquen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

Well I have to offer my opinion on BHM and the "directives" for newbies to search for information.. I've spent the MAJORITY of my time on BHM in the Weaves/Extensions forum.. I'd like to think that I have been a "helpful" contributor on BHM for those posts where I've contributed advice and/or suggestions..

I have suggested to newbies to search for threads. Particularly when I know that there is an abundance of information ALREADY there on the topic they have asked about.. I have suggested HOW to search for and find the information, and occasionally have even posted search results for newbies.. There is a VERY good Weave/Extensions 101 sticky thread chock FULL of information, and I even created a personal webpage too which contains lots of useful threads, links and other helpful information.

For me personally the issue is the members who have made it clear in their posting that they know the information they are seeking is there, but they just flat out have NO INTEREST in helping themselves. I see these posts all the time.. Members who STRAIGHT up say they don't wanna look for the information.. Then there are the newbies who swear that they have been reading the weave/extensions forum for years/months, then ask a question that is covered in the Weaves/Extensions 101 thread.. Well I don't get that.. If they've been "reading for months/years" how do they NOT know about this thread?? It's a sticky note at the TOP of the Weaves/Extensions forum!!!!

When I first came to this forum and BHM, I came seeking specific information.. (In my case I was searching for hair vendor data) I spent a LOT of time searching and reading posts to at least ATTEMPT to get the information for myself.. I only posted questions when I could not find the answers on te forum.. I don't mind helping others, but when someone makes it clear that they don't FEEL that they need to take the time to try and help themselves, then I feel no particular obligation to be helpful either. The fact is the women who particpate and contribute the advice, ideas, and suggestions to these forums do so because they want to.. Not because they HAVE to.. Those members who CLEARLY post questions and sit back and wait for answers after making NO ATTEMPT to get the information for themselves will not get any help from me..

I understand this completely.  I hate to see threads about the same thing.  BHM search doesn't work like it should so that's probably why some of them don't search.  I know i get frustrated trying to do a search on BHM.  It needs to be fixed.  You would think when the site was down formaintenance it would've gotten fixed but oh well.....maybe one day:)
NEED SOME EXTRA CA$H
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/165257
http://www.gangstergreed.com/?ref=1759
http://www.rapidloot.com/?referral=15603
http://www.sendearnings.com/?r=fashay
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 10:30pm
Girl the REALLY sad thing is the the forum software BHM users "Eppersoft" was created by the OWNER of BHM.. Yes you heard me right.. BHM's owner is the creator of his own forum software.. So tell me WHY doesn't the search work the way it's supposed to???

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 10:32pm
Quote Application: EpperSoft Forum ver. 1.04
Author: Russell Epps
Info: http://www.EpperSoft.com
Available FREE: http://www.EpperSoft.com
Copyright: Russell Epps ©2001-2006. All rights reserved

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic