Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you guys think of LHCF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 9:09pm
This is why I am a lurker there lol I like to be on sites that are supportive and not judgemental
Hair album
pw:Romeo
virgo78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virgo78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 5:36pm
LolLOL This is sooo true. Im a member there too, but when my subscritption is up, I am bouncing! Yeah, that henna thread is ridiculously long!

And plus, the site is always down anyway.

Edited by virgo78 - June 12 2007 at 7:12pm
Currently: APL
Goal: BSL
annetoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annetoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 2:19pm
It is a bit neurotic from time to time!
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 11:50am
Originally posted by annetoin annetoin wrote:

Most of the gals over there are very helpful. But, some of them have these fanatical ways regarding their hair....afraid to wear their hair down for fear of someone cutting it off, ...afraid to let someone touch their hair (I am not talking about letting a stranger touch their hair, but some won't even let their spouses etc. touch it!), ...hair regimes that get in the way of their relationships with their spouses or significant others,...afraid that if they miss a tiny step in their routine that their hair will fall out the very next day...at times it is a bit much! Sometimes I get tired of reading about someone who thinks they are going bald because they found "2" strands of hair in the sink.  A little irrational at times.
LOLLOLLOL Some of this is hilarious.. I love my hair too, but DANG.. It's really not that serious.. Haircare that interferes with my relationships!LOLLOLLOLLOL Too funny!!!
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
annetoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annetoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 9:50am
Most of the gals over there are very helpful. But, some of them have these fanatical ways regarding their hair....afraid to wear their hair down for fear of someone cutting it off, ...afraid to let someone touch their hair (I am not talking about letting a stranger touch their hair, but some won't even let their spouses etc. touch it!), ...hair regimes that get in the way of their relationships with their spouses or significant others,...afraid that if they miss a tiny step in their routine that their hair will fall out the very next day...at times it is a bit much! Sometimes I get tired of reading about someone who thinks they are going bald because they found "2" strands of hair in the sink.  A little irrational at times.
tika220 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tika220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 9:28am
Yeah they got thier favs over there. I have seen some posters get the royal beat down and other highly praised on the same topic. Some of those threads are ridiculously long for no good reason, and If I see that thread about  that henna come up one mo time I swear... Former LHCF know what I am talking about.
kellie7777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 6:03pm
ah stuff em. You pay your money to post so why shouldn't you. You can only control yourself not others. don't let anyone intimidate you with crapola....  
http://public.fotki.com/Kell1e/
Transitioning since Aug 06
Last Relaxer Apr 06
virgo78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virgo78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2007 at 9:51pm
I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes, it can get a little catty over there. Thats why Im just gonna start lurking. I think Im familiar with the thread that you're talking about, too.
hair obsessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hair obsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2007 at 6:56pm
I havent had a good experience there. The women their can be so rude and cruel with their responses to your posts. I think they pick fights because its entertaining. They just go in a thread hunting for a cat fight. I started a thread in it was like i was in a boxing ring. Do any of yall ever visit LHCF and posted?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic