Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Off Topic Gangs around your way? Lets dis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Off Topic Gangs around your way? Lets dis
    Posted: June 24 2007 at 8:41pm
They ain't no real  gangsters.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
SCprettyboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCprettyboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Lil D.C. Lil D.C. wrote:

I heard it was some bloods uptown they don't wear there colors thought.They probably get there head smashed if they did.Most people rep hoods down here.
yea...im from woodland villeage..(way down in maryland...like 20 minutes from D.C. border)not only do they not rep there colors the ones that do have flags wit 6 point stars that arent blessed WTF!!!
The Main Event:August 13th For The King's Crown of S.C. tune in to http://www.myspace.com/wavessonice91 for further details
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 7:38pm
I heard it was some bloods uptown they don't wear there colors thought.They probably get there head smashed if they did.Most people rep hoods down here.
Meech313 defeated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCprettyboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 7:16pm

Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

It ain't no gangs in D.C. no crips bloods none of that.That closest gang to where I live is in Maryland and Virginia called Maria Salvatrucha aka MS 13 research them.

Mara Salvatrucha son. Not Maria lol.

My fault how you know about them.I thought they was only in Cally M.D. and V.A.
yea...i lived in D.C. and maryland for 15 years(b4 i moved to S.C.) and there is a bunch of fake bloodz runnin around, not 2 many ms-13 round where i lived but some..
The Main Event:August 13th For The King's Crown of S.C. tune in to http://www.myspace.com/wavessonice91 for further details
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by getdizzy getdizzy wrote:

i live in nova by dc we got mad spanish gang ms13 southside locos
and tha black gangs pyru,33rd,folks,crips,bloods,and a new gang that where green called m.o.b.

What the hell in nova you talkin bout landover.

Edited by Lil D.C. - June 24 2007 at 7:15pm
Meech313 defeated
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

It ain't no gangs in D.C. no crips bloods none of that.That closest gang to where I live is in Maryland and Virginia called Maria Salvatrucha aka MS 13 research them.

Mara Salvatrucha son. Not Maria lol.

My fault how you know about them.I thought they was only in Cally M.D. and V.A.
Meech313 defeated
Varaski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varaski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 7:01pm
Here is the big 3 in chicago

April 8, 2002
The Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords and Latin Kings are among the largest and bloodiest street gangs in Chicago, with thousands of members and factions across the country.

GANGSTER DISCIPLES

Estimated Chicago membership:

Racial makeup:
Black.

Symbols:
Six-pointed star, upward crossed pitchforks, BOS (Brothers of the Struggle), and a heart with wings.

Slogans:
"All is One" and "What Up G?"

Alliances:
Folks.

History:
Gangs in the Englewood neighborhood on the South Side formed this "nation" of gangs in the late 1960s and early 1970s. The founder was David "King David" Barksdale, who was seriously wounded in an ambush in 1969 and died of kidney failure in 1974. The gang adopted the Jewish Star of David in his honor. The star and the other symbol, the upward pitchfork, are used in the gang's graffiti, jewelry and tattoos. Larry Hoover, serving a life term in prison, is still considered the gang's chairman. When he was convicted in 1997, prosecutors estimated the gang was netting $100 million a year.

VICE LORDS NATION

Racial makeup:
Black.

Symbols:
Pyramid with a crescent moon, the letters "VL," a top hat with a cane and gloves, a pair of dice, champagne glass, Playboy bunny head, crescent moon with a five-pointed star, a dollar sign and globes.

Alliance:
People.

History:
The oldest street gang in Chicago, the Vice Lords can be traced to the 1950s when the gang was formed as a club in the Illinois State Training Center for Boys at St. Charles. It evolved into a gang when members returned to their Lawndale neighborhood.

The Vice Lords controlled federal grants to run a teen center and job-training classes for youths on the West Side, allowing the gang to control the neighborhood, experts say. The Chicago police say Willie Lloyd is the leader of the Vice Lords Nation, which comprises eight factions including the Unknown Vice Lords, which he founded. In an interview with the Chicago Sun-Times, Lloyd said he called the faction the "Unknown" Vice Lords as a joke, referring to police reports in which unidentified perpetrators were listed as "unknown."

LATIN KINGS

Racial makeup: Predominantly Mexican and Puerto Rican.

Symbols:
Three-pointed crown, five-pointed crown, five-pointed star, five dots, cross, king's head with a crown, lions, lion's head and letters "LK."

Slogans:
"King of Love" and "Behold Latin King."

Alliance:
People.

History:
Founded more than 30 years ago, the Latin Kings are the oldest Hispanic street gang in Chicago. The gang began in Chicago's Humboldt Park and Southeast Side neighborhoods. Now the gang is in almost every Hispanic community in Chicago. The gang is known for eulogizing slain members in the form of wall murals. Gustavo "Gino" Colon, sentenced to life in May 2000 for running a drug ring while behind bars for murder, is considered the leader of the gang, police say.

SOURCES: Chicago Police Department, National Gang Crime Research Center

The rest can be found here, http://www.chicagogangs.org/  click on the oldskool link thats in the color blue.

There are at least 75 smaller sets that are not on this list. Most of the old school groups arent around any more. The 100's of gangs that are in chicago, derived from the main three. They are not real or sanctioned sets, just copycats of the original gangs, truth be told if you are under 21 and in a "black gang" you getting killed for nothing, you haven't been counted and don't know any history, I don't know why you are waisting your time or your life.

REAL TALK, you dummies.
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w156/varaski/ImportedPhotos00067.jpg

Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 6:58pm
i believe u yo..aint snoop frum long beach?
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 6:48pm
sh!t when i lived in Long Beach,Cali (outside of L.A.) we had over 30 sumthin' differetn gangs and if u dont believe me go to Streetgangs.com and look it up
goldyn_chyld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldyn_chyld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 1:56pm
well i stay in the westside of compton, california   we only got bloods...my hood is west side pirus... i dont bang but i got hommies from a few hoods.... all of the hoods sound similar to the ones dude posted from new york... i was curious to how yall got those names cuz they are based of of streets in cali...? (like 9 tray and tree top pirus.)
Poseidon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poseidon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 1:49pm
we dont really have gangs in duval, just alot of hoods that either have alliances or beefs
An OaSiS AmOnGsT MaNy DeSeRtS

U SerIous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote U SerIous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by King Wave 07 King Wave 07 wrote:

any of ya'll heard of da D-BOYZ or da TRAP SQUAD

got a lil bit of t/s n****s down here, but i think it stand for terror squad. they p/r so the probly just on fat jor dick (no homo)
A re U Serious?
U SerIous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote U SerIous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 9:56pm
I'm blood so i guess i gotta say straight damus round here. Gotta few others like burger n****s and a few crabs, and some little n****s making up they own sh*t but thats about it.

and please don't debate if i'm a real blood or not because you betta belive i'm official o tre uno, 106 c/officer i ain't no 032, real g-shine homie oo1020, bang til a homie, I be that n**** bloody sticks a.k.a 45, rep that g.k.b/g-shine, 5 pop 6 drop c.k till the casket drop 5 a 6 m d, r.i.p to my o.g tye oo1020.

E/s gangsta all the time g-shie 050/flatline-----------
A re U Serious?
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by King Wave 07 King Wave 07 wrote:

yea i have

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCprettyboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 3:12pm
bloodz everywhere... down here in S.C ther is a fake azz gang LRG (little river gangsters) and they rock fake L-R-G.... WTFConfused
King Wave 07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Wave 07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 2:57pm
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 11:20am
down here in arkansas it's
Bloods
Vice Lords
GD and BD
Crips
MS13
Latin Kings
Trap Squad
Ghost
King Wave 07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Wave 07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 10:49am
C Me Ima 7/4 Gangsta And In My Hood  All U C On Da Back Of Stop Signs Is GD
trynagetdem360s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 9:37am
In My Hood We Got:
Bloods
Crips
Vice Lords
GD's
Snakebite
Mickey Cobra
Latin King
High Rollers (white gang)
Vatos Locos

All dem latino gangs suCK tho the hardest one is bloods cant nobody stop them
Frm this
To This
the gentleman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the gentleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 8:47am
i live in tha atl and we got some filly fou fou n****s claimin crips and bloods but in cascade GD RUN sh*t!!!!! then in borne homes and bankhead a gang called Y.M.M (young money makers) be showin n****s whats up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic