Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White bonds that should'nt be

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
hairgirl1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairgirl1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 8:16pm
I just did her hair today but every time i put a bond in her hair it turned white and flacky. There was no curling iron used. Now her mother just called me yelling at me that her daughter's hair is a mess. She blames me. The hair was beautiful when i got it fast delivery but big deal if the bonds are crap. I wonder if Kristen has gotten other complaints. The mother wanted me to refund the money and i told her no way that the hair has been used. Am i right or wrong?
hairgirl1
Honeychild View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeychild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 7:21pm
I've ordered from the same  site several times and overall love the fast delivery of the hair and the great prices as well as the quality of the hair itself, but the bonds don't last longer than 2 weeks on my hair. 

Did the bonds turn white immediately when you applied the hair or did she returned  with the bonds turning white and flaky? 

The reason why I ask is because she might used a curling iron and  accidentally placed it on the bonds,  or maybe poured too much conditioner on the bonds which can also can make the bonds loose their potency.

Edited by Honeychild - June 21 2007 at 7:24pm
BunnyWabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BunnyWabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 7:07pm
i thnk i've heard of those bonds turning white and flaky but I don't know which version of them they were - she switched a while back, but now I believe has pulled the entire lot (well put them on sale to dump them anyway).  I think its got more to do with the bond rather than the hair.

Edited by BunnyWabbit - June 21 2007 at 7:07pm
hairgirl1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairgirl1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 5:52pm

I just finished a girl that i had put a full head of extensions in. The bonds were all white and flacky. I put the extensions in right but could'nt figure out what happened to these bonds. Poor girl started to cry and i told her to come back tomorrow at my house and i would remove them all for her. I ordered from "Your hair shop" D- Lux #m 4/30 and m/27/30 for a highlight effect. Can someone tell me what i did wrong or was it the bonds? I ordered hair from  them before a while ago and another girl told me the hair shed an awful lot. I'M SORRY I DON'T THINK I TRUST THAT HAIR ANYMORE. I really like doing the pre-tipped bonds but now i might just order the weft and cut it in pieces and dip it into a hot pot with the pellets. Oh Brother. Any advice please. This girl paid me half of what my price was so in the morning i'll just take them out and take the loss for the other half of the money.

Hairgirl1

hairgirl1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic