Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

looking for suggestion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ragdollragdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragdollragdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for suggestion
    Posted: July 18 2007 at 11:27am
I am hair appointment on august 3.  I am having trouble uploading a  picture on this post. Right now my hair is shoulder length very thick and  curly hair. in the little box is me on the left. 
I have no Ideas on what I want to do with the hair.

I will take any suggestions.

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 1:06pm
Let me save you some time and give you the generic shrt hair board answer... short bob, most likely inverted and maybe even clippered in the back.

Deosn't matter how you look or your face shape, the answer is the same here.

For a more well rounded answer try posting in the general section.
tarheelgal05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarheelgal05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 4:56pm
That last comment was certainly snarky - and not even accurate.  The poster sure hasn't been reading the same posts that I have, as I have found that the vast majority of responses are thoughtfully articulated and are genuinely meant to be helpful.  Yes, short hair is almost always suggested, but HELLO, this is the Short Hair board.  If you don't like it, stay out!
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 6:41pm
thistopicisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
www.datpiff.com
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by stormy_seas stormy_seas wrote:

thistopicisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

STORMY, YOUR SIGNATURE PIC IS TOO BIG

Edited by ssjockey - July 18 2007 at 7:46pm
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 7:55pm
Well, since this is the short hair thread, I will post some picks for short hair.  Ragdoll, if you would like to post your question on the long hair board, they will most likely suggest that you grow your hair out long.  But here on the short hair board, we offer suggestions for short hair cuts, and to the contrary, the suggestion are not always a short bob or an angled bob as some may believe.  Anyway, here are some picks for you.  If you would like some others, there are more than enough people who can help.

Good luck! 

Edited by conrad - July 18 2007 at 7:56pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:50pm
I like the last pic but not sure it is the hair - something else keeps catching my eyeBig%20smile
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 9:18am
actually something catches both of my eyesBig%20smile
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 10:52pm
actually it is 2 things that i see

Edited by lovebobs - July 19 2007 at 10:53pm
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
ragdollragdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragdollragdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 9:29pm
I had to cancel the appointment due to a family emergency.I will try again later
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic