Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Did Superb really write Supreme Clientele???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did Superb really write Supreme Clientele???
    Posted: July 19 2007 at 10:50am
Here's the Story!!!

SUPERB SAYS GHOSTFACE “TOOK MY S**T”

WHOA DADDY!! I don’t know what’s going on right now. Now, everybody blasted Tony Yayo for saying that Ghostface didn’t write Supreme Clientele. Even 50 Cent seemed to be taken aback at that notion. But, I have this audio of somebody claiming to be Superb and he’s backing up what Yayo said! I think he’s now in jail and he’s talking loud and saying something. Peep the audio! “He took my sh*t, but I ain’t mad at that. That was mines, man. That ain’t him. That’s me. The whole Supreme Clientele album – I wrote that. I had to pay my dues.” Ghost is one of my personal favorites so this is scary. Well, ‘Perb is in jail and he IS a bit upset that Ghost hasn’t supposedly visited him. Fill up his commissary Wu! Click here for the madness. By the way, Ghostface is on the new Wu Tang album. I’m wrong when I'm wrong and I was wrong! (Maybe Superb is making a play for G-Unit?)

Waves(2001-Present)
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 12:33pm
Damn nicca he probably didn't write it
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 10:31pm
Thats crazy niccas are lookin at Ghostface kinna funny now I dont think that Superbb dude wrote Supreme Clientele

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2007 at 9:15am
You have to be stupid to believe that. Ghost has sounded the same throughout his whole career. You expect to believe he's been using one ghostwriter throughout his whole career?
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2007 at 9:16am
Hell nah I already know that Ghostface is thorough he the one that probably writes for people not vice-versa!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2007 at 10:25am
Its like that Mase saying he Ghost wrote for B.I.G. No offense to Mase but he was mediocre at best and you expect me to believe you wrote for a dude that is arguably G.O.A.T off of 2 albums. Superb is only trying to stay relevant but Ghost ain't never been some clean cut dude watch the stairs word to 50.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2007 at 5:21pm
Lol Back Like That video in the mall!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic