Print Page | Close Window

Did Superb really write Supreme Clientele???

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hip Hop
Forum Name: Hip Hop News
Forum Description: News About Hip Hop Stars & Etc.,
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=54822
Printed Date: May 10 2024 at 4:13pm

Topic: Did Superb really write Supreme Clientele???
Posted By: jamaicakid85
Subject: Did Superb really write Supreme Clientele???
Date Posted: July 19 2007 at 10:50am
Here's the Story!!!

SUPERB SAYS GHOSTFACE “TOOK MY S**T”

WHOA DADDY!! I don’t know what’s going on right now. Now, everybody blasted Tony Yayo for saying that Ghostface didn’t write Supreme Clientele. Even 50 Cent seemed to be taken aback at that notion. But, I have this audio of somebody claiming to be Superb and he’s backing up what Yayo said! I think he’s now in jail and he’s talking loud and saying something. Peep the audio! “He took my sh*t, but I ain’t mad at that. That was mines, man. That ain’t him. That’s me. The whole Supreme Clientele album – I wrote that. I had to pay my dues.” Ghost is one of my personal favorites so this is scary. Well, ‘Perb is in jail and he IS a bit upset that Ghost hasn’t supposedly visited him. Fill up his commissary Wu! http://www.zshare.net/audio/2668886f36947a/ - Click here for the madness. By the way, Ghostface is on the new Wu Tang album. I’m wrong when I'm wrong and I was wrong! (Maybe Superb is making a play for G-Unit?)

-------------

Waves(2001-Present)

Replies:
Posted By: 25cent
Date Posted: July 19 2007 at 12:33pm
Damn nicca he probably didn't write it

-------------
Captain Of Blackspinnas
Thats why they call us black spinnas
[IMG]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1112/5992504781vg1.gif" />
BLACK SPINNAS

Date Posted: July 19 2007 at 10:31pm
Thats crazy niccas are lookin at Ghostface kinna funny now I dont think that Superbb dude wrote Supreme Clientele

-------------

Waves(2001-Present)

Posted By: Willie SKRILLA
Date Posted: July 20 2007 at 9:15am
You have to be stupid to believe that. Ghost has sounded the same throughout his whole career. You expect to believe he's been using one ghostwriter throughout his whole career?

-------------
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real

Date Posted: July 20 2007 at 9:16am
Hell nah I already know that Ghostface is thorough he the one that probably writes for people not vice-versa!!!

-------------

Waves(2001-Present)

Posted By: Willie SKRILLA
Date Posted: July 20 2007 at 10:25am
Its like that Mase saying he Ghost wrote for B.I.G. No offense to Mase but he was mediocre at best and you expect me to believe you wrote for a dude that is arguably G.O.A.T off of 2 albums. Superb is only trying to stay relevant but Ghost ain't never been some clean cut dude watch the stairs word to 50.

-------------
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real

Date Posted: July 20 2007 at 5:21pm
Lol Back Like That video in the mall!!!

-------------

Waves(2001-Present)

Print Page | Close Window