Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

12 Weeks of Wolfin and NO WAVES!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
nelson4mvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nelson4mvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 2:08pm

I have naturally curled hair like the rest of us and my hair wasn't even cut that low.

wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 2:06pm
Post pics for more detailed tips and comments.  But it sounds like you got your hair cut too short.  I don't care how long you wolf and how long you brush, if you cut your hair below your minimum wavelength, mwl, all the work is for nothing.

Edited by wave connection - August 08 2007 at 2:13pm
DUB-C
T Keezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Keezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 2:04pm
dayum, i caint imagine dat happnin, do u got str8 hair or maybe u got scalped
nelson4mvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nelson4mvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 2:02pm
Yeah, i had just got a haircut after wolfin my hair for 12 weeks and there were no waves in my head. All I saw was lil ripples on the top of my head.
I had been brushin for 2 hours a day, every day for 12 weeks (including in the shower and while using the h2o method). I jus wanna know what gives? Where are those 360's?
Oh, and by the way... i use the basic method (brush in the shower, apply pink lotion, apply pomade & durag). Now I'm confused. Somebody help me out here!

Edited by nelson4mvp - August 09 2007 at 1:50pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic