Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wow! My new Lace Wig!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ms. Ya-Ya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Ya-Ya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wow! My new Lace Wig!
    Posted: September 23 2007 at 8:14pm

Hello All:

I am new to this forum but have been wearing full lace wigs for awhile now and have bought from chinese vendors and american vendors. Good experiences and bad. I must share with you my most recent experience.

I needed a new wig and fast, so I started looking at all my book marked sites and couldn't find anything that caught my eye until I stumbled across this website, www.californialacewigs.com. To make a long story short I purchased the best wig I have every gotten. It was an instock wig, and got it in 3 days. Customer service, was excellent! Website professional and I will definitely buy from there again.Wink   

IF YOU HAD A GOOD LACE FRONT BUYING EXPERIENCE, LET US KNOW!!!!

Edited by Ms. Ya-Ya - September 23 2007 at 10:01pm
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2007 at 1:50pm
Can we see some pics pleasecheer
Walk Softly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walk Softly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 3:26am
They are lovely, but I buy too many to be paying 400-500 dollars each!  I would love to see pics too!
RayBlu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayBlu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2007 at 10:03am
Ms Ya-Ya, I've taken your advice and I've been speaking to Annette at www.californialacewigs.com - she's really really helpful and nice! I'll post pics onces my wig arrives - I'm so excited but nervous at the same time because I really really hope it looks right!!!!!
:) x x x x x
Ms. Ya-Ya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Ya-Ya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 12:27am

Rayblu:

You will be happy! Annette is sooo helpful, I just ordered Anissa, one of her stock wigs. I can't wait until it gets here. I am going to Canada next month and gotta have it. What style wig are you getting? Don't worry, trust me you will like the wig, she is one of the best vendors out there. Her wigs are top quality!

Good luckClap
RayBlu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayBlu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 3:57pm
I've ordered 'Perris' in European remy - dark brown. Have you ordered from California before?
x x x x
Ms. Ya-Ya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Ya-Ya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2007 at 1:26pm
Rayblu:
The Perris wig is soooo pretty! My girlfriend is white and she is deciding on getting that wig too! She is just a little concerned because she never wore a wig before but she is on meds now and her hair is starting to thin something terrible. Yea, you are going to love the hair. Keep me posted.
RayBlu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayBlu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2007 at 2:40pm
I'm white too that's why I chose a low density wig, in European hair. Get your girl to post pics and I'll do the same woo hoo! x x x x
prettyandbrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 5:54pm
Hi! I have a lace front that I purchased but it is too big on my head. I measured the circumference wrong and made it too big. It is really beautiful, just to big on my small head.
I would post pictures but I don't know how. Anyway, if anyone is interested, just PM me your email address and I will gladly send some pics. Have a good one.
karanigel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karanigel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2007 at 11:49am
Hello Ladies,

I discovered full lace wigs about 2 years ago and like Ms. Ya-Ya had some good experiences...and some bad! My first unit cost me $800.00 and ended up getting trashed. It was very poorly made! Another unit...another $800.00...same result. Both units I bought online, one girl disappeared overnight it seems when I had questions about the quality of the unit....yep..a cheap synthetic! She got me! Then I decided to find a place local to me that I could go to and see someone in person. Shoulda done this the first time. I found www.myhair24-7.com online, scheduled an appointment for the next day and I'm happily wearing the unit I bought that day. Expert help, awesome studio, no hokey-doke this time. Ladies, check these guys out! If you want to see the best <a href="http://www.myhair24-7.com/In-Stock-Lace-Wigs-s/1.htm">lace wigs</a> available, go to their website or their store. I'm going back next month for unit #2 myself.
Julia74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julia74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2008 at 5:32pm
How long do you leave on a lace front wig? Do you take it off everynight? Do they itch?

butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 10:03am
MS Ya Ya

I love californa lace wigs.  I have a  couple of units from her.  Her units are great and her customer service is awesome.

Like you I have orderd from AV and CV and have had good and bad experiences.

I tend to be a little hestitant when buying from new vendors but CLW is off the chain
girlnextdoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlnextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 11:20am
I just received my CLW and it is beautiful.  I purchased the Rochelle....now
I just have to find someone to help me put her on.  Annette is awesome and has great customer service.
butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 12:16pm
^^^^I ordered the Rochelle also.  I love the texture of the kinky straight
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 6:17pm

I just purchased "Damita" from CLW.  I agree, Annette is awesome!
This is my very first unit.  I've only worn it three days straight now.

I posted pics in my fotki if y'all wanna see...
girlnextdoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlnextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Tea4Two Tea4Two wrote:

you did an excellent job for your first application, i am so afraid to do it myself!  Your wig is very pretty on you
BabyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 8:35pm
I too ordered from Rotesha!!! I LOVE the hair it is beautiful and soft!!! It is just so thick!!!! lol.

Philigrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philigrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 5:35pm
Got my Rochelle from CLW and Annette can get the business
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Tea4Two Tea4Two wrote:

Wow that looks very nice. I can“t believe it“s your first app. I wear lf for about 4, 5 weeks, but my app is still mesyCry. But i am really glad for you that yours is so nice.Clap
innovativelace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote innovativelace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 6:55pm
where are the pics??????
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic