Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New to hair extensions-- Need help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LittleSkull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleSkull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to hair extensions-- Need help!
    Posted: October 08 2007 at 11:36pm
Hi!

Recently I've been considering hair extensions, but I have no idea which ones to go for, as there are so many to choose from... so I need some advice please!  Here is some info about me that may help: My hair is very thin/fine, blonde, and just rests at my shoulders.  I'd like to get extensions not only for length but for body as well.  I'd like the length to be a few inches below my shoulders.  I had a consultation for the individuals today, but now i'm leaning towards weft.. i'm so confused!

Help?

Thanks!
Sofiaone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sofiaone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2007 at 1:14am
you should repost your message under Hair extensions instead of Hair extension FAQs and Facts....you will get more replies.
flyppr2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyppr2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2008 at 7:38pm
Hi, my hair sounds a lot like yours. I have had the fusion method (which takes forever and are kind of hard to groom) I recently tried the seamless (aka skin-wefted) method and i am loving them. They are a little harder to hide when your hair is pulled up but a lot quicker to put in, easier to wash and groom. I didnt' use the double sided tape but backed them up to each other and just used the adhesive. They feel pretty secure so I hope they last quite a while.

I got mine at indian hair export.com for a decent price. Matter of fact I got 2 bundles, enough to do my hair 3x for $170. They've been in a week and are a little itchy but that will pass. I went to a fantastic sams and they put them in for me for $15! yeah, can you believe it?

If you want to see pictures of them go to my myspace page at www.kimskiallen.com

Hope this helped
Kimski
flyppr2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyppr2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2008 at 7:39pm
oh yeah, and the wefted ones that are sewn in....if your hair is thin I'd think you'd see those easier. Let me know which one you choose as I am interested in the sewn in kind as well...
I hated the microlinks, you could see the bead and they hurt to sleep on.
Kimski
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic