Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dream Catchers Paris Hilton Hair Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
teleca25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teleca25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dream Catchers Paris Hilton Hair Extensions
    Posted: November 03 2007 at 1:30pm
So I am thinking about getting extensions and I have heard a ton of good stuff about the Paris Hilton Dream catchers hair extensions. Because I have very thick and curly hair that takes along time to grow and wont grow past the shoulders, I want a quality were price doesnt matter. I want to be able to keep them in for as long as possible but I want to make sure I am choosing the right product and the right method. I dont care about the cost so much although it would be nice to get them cheaper than the Dream catchers cost but it is not a factor on such a permenent decision. I dont want any harmful methods just the best for the job and need advice. what do all you informed hair folks have on the matter? Thanks :)
luvaluva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvaluva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 5:33pm
I got these done in August and had them taken out last month. They were really nice. These were my first hair exts. so I have not much to compare them to except POP clip ins. But I had do nothiing extra in taking care of them. My natural hair was completely fine when they were taken out. Very low maintence as far as brushing. I never once had a tangle and the cylinders they use help them stay in great. So not much shedding at all. I paid about 1600 I think for 200 strandds but need more than that and thats why I took them out. It didn't lok good on me bc I personally needed more hair bc i have naturally thick hair. Good Luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic