Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Julie Gonzalo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Julie Gonzalo
    Posted: February 18 2008 at 3:03pm

Young actress who now has a part on the new show "Eli Stone" on ABC.  She plays a young associate lawyer and looks the part with her bob haircut that is very cute

Here's some previous looks

Here's a link to her IMDB page

HAWG
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2008 at 3:41pm
I really like the brunette color (and the cut). I'm a sucker for dark hair and blue or green eyes.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2008 at 4:17pm
The first photo is easily the best.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2008 at 6:07pm
It actually has looked much better on the show; it's on Thursdays after "Lost" on ABC.
HAWG
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2008 at 4:41pm
since seeing her in dodgeball i have looked her up at least once a month to check out her hair and i always wanted to see her bobbed, i am not sure how this slipped past me  but i must say i am VERY happy to see her bobbed she is now (if possible) even cuter..........
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
trekgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trekgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2008 at 5:14pm
She looks so bland to me with this new cut in my opinion. She also looks to me much more aged than she really is (which is not a good thing in my opinion). She can always go back to being more glamerous and sexy with the longer locks, but my opinion she was either forced or had to cut it to get more mature roles for now.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2014 at 8:18am
Thank you to everyone who reported the spam on this thread. 

We have a tool which tells us when brand new posts are created with spam but the spammers have figured out that if they go to existing threads and post at the bottom, it is harder for us to find quickly.

That's where you folks come in.  If you are active on the thread and see it and report it, we can get to it much faster.

Thanks again for your great reporting.  Have a lovely Friday.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2014 at 6:32pm
Vastly prefer the bob/brunette look. She looks like an adult...as the role of a lawyer would call for.
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2014 at 4:25am
Some recent pictures of her:

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2014 at 9:54am
It's amazing what an extra half foot (or more) of wavy locks can do for a woman, Rayman. Big%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic