Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair colour (female)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adddddddam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adddddddam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair colour (female)
    Posted: February 23 2008 at 4:42pm

Ok,

Lemme start by saying im new to the forum and ive got a bit of a problem...

My Fiance' has black/blonde hair (styled & highlighted/lowlighted, u know what i mean lol). Anyway this is gonna sound abit strange, but she knows i got abit of a thing for redheads (Not ginger, red. No offense to any1 ginger ofcourse). But anywho im trying to convince her to dye her hair Red/Dark Red,  now obviously its her hair and she does what she wants with it, but any ideas on how i can get her to see my side of it?

I know its abit manipulative and that, and she knows i have a thing for redheads, so i thought she'd understand and see my point, but its difficult to convince young ladies nowadays LOL

Anyone shed some light?
Burn rubber, not your soul.

Biking, A Way Of Life.
Aloloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aloloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2008 at 5:10pm
I don't really think you should try and convince her to dye her hair. You have a thing for redheads, but you also seem to have a thing for black/blondes if you're engaged to her. Don't try and make her change her hair color, it most likely won't go over well.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2008 at 9:22pm
Ad...dam,
I completely understand your feelings.  My wife is brunette but I too love the Reddish Brown look.  Sorry, I don't have any answers but if you find out a way please post.  Don't push or she will just push back.  I thought I would just casually notice someone with the color I like and mention it to her...."That girl has pretty hair or that is a pretty color...."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic