Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPaper's Hair Journal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>
Author
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2009 at 10:14am
Paper your hair looks great! I love the salt and pepper color too. Keep taking pictures!
paper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2009 at 8:25am
Hi Kramer! Thanks Embarrassed

Thanks Jenn!  It might take you awhile to figure out what size or hairtoy that works well. But, it's fun trying! I can't wait to see what flexi you buy.

Here's a good picture of my virgin hair color. I just trimmed my bangs, I know there a little short, but I'm soooo anxious to get rid of the dye. I have just a little bit left to trim, then I'll wear them at least to my eyebrows. Anyways I'm happy with my salt and pepper hair, with no plans to dye it.  Smile

Edited by paper - June 15 2009 at 8:27am
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2009 at 8:15am
You've got the look.
Who has more fun than people?
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2009 at 6:46pm
Jenn YOu should so take a picture with your hair half up :)
smilinjenn71 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2009 at 6:09pm
I loooove your Ficcare... it's soooo pretty!  I definitely want to get one of those once my hair is long enough!

I also got on the Flexi8 site and might order one of those this summer.  So many to choose from though...decisions, decisions!  I *think* I'll start with a small and see how that goes.  Currently I can only do a half-up anyway, so that will be a good size. (I hope..lol)

I like your silver streak from the bottom...very nice!
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2009 at 5:55pm
Wow I never thought of that paper, awesome idea.  YOu can wear it up and people wont know how long it is then all of a sudden you have it down and wow its to BSL :) It is a good idea to wear it up in the summer tho with how hot it is I know im even starting to wear it in a bandana now when i work outside because of it getting longer.
I will definately look at different hairtoys too. Forks sound awesome. Im going to try all the ones that I possibly can :) They seem like soo much fun. Even if some are a little feminine lol.
Oh Ive been thinking and I wanted to get your opinion...Im thinking about going further and setting my goal length at low back instead of  mid back :) what do u think?
paper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2009 at 5:27pm
Thanks Pburgh! Tongue I am looking forward to wearing my hair down, but being summer it's easier to wear it up and a good way to forget about and be suprised when I do wear it down.

Sure you can get whatever hairtoy you like, have fun! If you like forks, they have a nice black ebony one that looks good on guys.
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2009 at 12:22pm
Wow paper I love that hairclip on you very nice. Its good ur DH loves your hair because im sure it will get alot longer :) ONce you start wearing it down im sure people will notice. Im def looking forward to having my hair really long and using hairtoys too and picking them out. Do you have any specific suggestions? I guess I could even wear girl ones if I wanted lol :)
paper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2009 at 8:02pm

Thanks Pburgh, Mike & Jenn! Hug

Mike, Glad you like the pictures! Thanks for the encouragment to keep going! I need that sometimes, especially growing out dye.

Pburgh, my DH tells me all the time he loves my "long" hair! Big%20smile So far no one else has said anything, but I do wear it up alot lately. I look forward to seeing what hairtoys you pick out too!    

Jenn, My first couple flexis I had to return because they were too big. Their customer service is excelllent! Basically I look at other albums that have similar hair types as mine and see what sizes they wear.

I got my first Ficcare yesterday! dance2I love it, it's worth every penny! Now I want more!

Notice my cool white streak on the bottom! Cool

smilinjenn71 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2009 at 8:40am
Very pretty PAPER!!  How do you know which size to get??  Obviously I'm still a ways out before needing ficcares or flexis but it would be helpful to know the parameters for sizing.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2009 at 12:32pm
Wow Paper looking great up/down or held back. Keep up the good work. Let it grow.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2009 at 6:07pm
Wow paper your hair looks gorgeous:) Im sooo glad you got more flexis. I love your hair toys hahah i am definately goign to try some out too. Im anxious to see how the monistat works as well! Ur right ur hair looks great in that picture and it looks really long! Keep it up! Has anyone noticed or said anything about it gettting alot longer?
paper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2009 at 4:58pm
Hi Pburgh! The monistat is going good, I have a good and easy routine. I'll measure on the 1st to see if made any difference.

I got my new flexis today! barmy I love them! Here's my collection of Flexi's. I sold 5, and kept 2, and bought 3 new ones. The top left is new and the 2 on the right are new. My Ficcare is suppose to be here tomorrow. And, I just bought a new fork. A Baerreis Pink Ivory Little Egypt.

Here's one in my hair. This is a Gibson Tuck. Basically you just make a ponytail, split it, and tuck the hair inside. Decorate it with a hair toy.

I took this picture today. I liked it alot. My hair looks long here. The dye is fading pretty good. You can see my virgin hair too, it's pretty dark!

Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 10:56am
Awwwww thats sooo cool. Its like you can wear certain ones for a while and them when your done with them its like trading them in for new hairtoys :) Im def looking forward to seeing pictures of them :) How is monistat so far? I cant wait until I can use those male hairtoys!
paper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 7:31am
Funny you ask me that! Wink I bought my first Ficcare this week. barmy Also, I bought 2 new flexis. I'll post pictures when they come in. I can't wait! The best thing, it didn't cost me anything. I sold some of my hair toys that I wasn't wearing or had outgrown. I used that money to buy the new hair toys! yay!
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2009 at 7:15am
Paper did you get any new hairtoys recently?
paper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2009 at 7:07am
Thanks Mike! Embarrassed
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2009 at 8:39pm
Looks great Paper. Good luck on the BSL lenght.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2009 at 1:21pm
I agree BSL will be sooo much better :) That sounds like a great  hair program u have going on there. YOur hair will be amazingly long in no time. I just wish mine would grow faster :( I def plan on trying it out Jenn and Paper! I just have to go out and get some :) I hope it works im getting anxious for that first ponytail :) I love long hair lol!
paper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2009 at 7:29am
Thanks Jenn and Pburgh! Big%20smile BSL will be easy compared to APL. Especially if the Monistat works.

This is what I've been doing. I wash my hair every 3 days with CO. When my hair is wet, I massage in about an inch of Monistat on my scalp. Leave in until the next time I wash my hair. It's like putting lotion on your hands. It absorbs in and you can't see it.  I can feel it tingling a little at first, but no headaches,  like some people get.

Keep us updated if you try it Pburgh!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>
  Share Topic