Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help this busy mom pick a new look!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 4:04pm
     I know that your hair may be gone already, but you and your long hair look spectacular, AZ! Good luck, Bob Smile
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 5:38pm
I agree with Loveshorthair, the Hunter Tylo picture would also look great on you if you didn't want to go as short as the Lisa cut. Plus i also think you are better looking than Lisa, so you have no worries which style will look good on you as both will look great.

Good luck and when's your appointment?
S
Sqeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sqeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 6:27pm

I don't like the wispy bangs on you and I also think your forehead is pretty and should be shown more.  That's just me though.  I think you should cut your hair to just below your shoulders and either add full bangs or don't have any.

az.twinmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote az.twinmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 8:15pm
My appointment is 1:00 Thursday! I will post a picture as soon as I can!
I won't have time for color and highlite that day but will get that later, I think that will complete the look. I'm taking the Hunter Tylo pic with me.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 8:04am
Good luck, and in the imortal words of my wifes hairstylist "Lord Jesus you are gonna look good!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote az.twinmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 12:20pm
Ok here's the back. I got 8 inches off on Thursday and got another 3 off on Saturday because I didn't think it was very lattering at the length once I got home. I didn't like the way she styled my front so I'll update a front view pic later today. I like it but I got such thick hair I don't know if I can pull it off without looking so poofy! She thinned it and layered the heck out of it but it's still BIG! 11 inches total. WOW!
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 1:32pm
I dont see anything wrong, it looks great.  Cant wait to see the front and sides!
Thanks for sharing!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 2:20pm
Looking great!!!!  Can't wait to see the front!~

Flat iron.. My daughter has simular hair and it does wonders for her!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote az.twinmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 3:32pm

Edited by az.twinmom - June 09 2008 at 1:43pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote az.twinmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 3:34pm

Edited by az.twinmom - June 09 2008 at 1:47pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote az.twinmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 3:36pm

I don't know why those came out so big! Anyway, I'm getting highlights in a week and am anxious about that. I think I'll like it better then. So far I've only used my super big curling iron on it. I'm not real good with the flat iron but I do have one.

What product makes it look more defined? Like a wax or pomade? I like that look over the softer look.

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 3:56pm
Wow... very very nice... and yes wax will define the layers... rub it on your fingers and pull the through the ends.

I think the key to the flat iron is small sections.

Can wait to see the highlights!!!!!!!  Blonde I hope, maybe even very blonde?
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 4:17pm
ZOINKS!!!!!!!  BoooYaaaaa!

Great cut and style!!
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 6:53pm
looks great
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:14pm
Hi,

It looks great, big move but well worth it. So how does your husband like it, you didn't tell us.

P.S. you could go even shorter if you wanted and look super.
paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 7:40am
Wow! That hair cut is so you. Perfect Wink
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 12:16pm
That is a superb transformation - what a great cut for you :)
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:08pm
Looks totally awesome.  I'm thinking the highlights will look great also.  Thanks for the update.
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 5:50pm

Does look good.  I think you should go with some bangs also - maybe some brushed across your forehead. 

Hope you are enjoying your decision - it probably will take some time to get use to it and to figure out exactly how you want to style it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote az.twinmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 5:27pm
Yeah, I have to be honest I'm not loving it. I hope the highlight helps! I like the back but have no clue how to style the front. I've tried the flat iron, big curling iron and curling air brush thing. It just gets super poofy. I don't know if I should have her thin it out tomorrow when I get it highlighted?  I know this sounds sooo bad but I want to look into some clip on extentions! I just do not feel like this is "me". Thankfully my hair grows fast so if I can't figure this out it won't be very long before it's back to normal.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic