Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm Gonna Address The BHM thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 11:59am
I gotta thank Breh and Sexi, I have been lurking BHM for about 2 months before buying my first wig, and I have to say you guys are the queens of LFs, and your advice have been so helpful. I think you should have a business, because the tips are for sure helping people, so you might as well get paid for it Clap
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Senegalese Senegalese wrote:

I gotta thank Breh and Sexi, I have been lurking BHM for about 2 months before buying my first wig, and I have to say you guys are the queens of LFs, and your advice have been so helpful. I think you should have a business, because the tips are for sure helping people, so you might as well get paid for it Clap

thank you so much!!!bounce
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 12:13pm
Sexi,

You have been great since I joined and I appreciate everything you do.

My closure strips were to light, so I used my rit dye and bam! I am ok now! lol

Well not sure if you noticed but we all followed you over here so you can see you are very well loved! I just wish I had a tip to offer you!Embarrassed

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by LovelyLisa LovelyLisa wrote:

Sexi,

You have been great since I joined and I appreciate everything you do.

My closure strips were to light, so I used my rit dye and bam! I am ok now! lol

Well not sure if you noticed but we all followed you over here so you can see you are very well loved! I just wish I had a tip to offer you!Embarrassed

wow you be finding stuff to do with that dye girl, now tell me step by step so i can add it to the newbie thread.. LOL
lafemmenoir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lafemmenoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 1:31pm
It works, if you google SexiBeach you can find you.  Girl you got alot of boards, you are all about beauty, young and the restless, skincare and dancing with stars.  Go head on!  Don't change that name unless you start your own show :)
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by lafemmenoir lafemmenoir wrote:

It works, if you google SexiBeach you can find you.  Girl you got alot of boards, you are all about beauty, young and the restless, skincare and dancing with stars.  Go head on!  Don't change that name unless you start your own show :)

yey and dancing with the stars starts TONIGHT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLdance2
 LOLLOL
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:06pm
Sexi thanks for taking the time to explain this even through you didn't have to.  I try to stay above all of the hating on the board which is why I didn't know what happened to everyone for the second time.

You are definitely appreciated by me.  I would still have white glue and black knots if it wasn't for your newbie thread.  Some days I would log on to BHM and think when does this woman sleep, take vacation etc?  I think it amazing how much you cared about stranger and their hair needs. 

It just goes to show how special you really are, but in this crazy world people always persecute those that try to help and care but flock after those who cause mess or support their azz crazy schemes.
happydesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happydesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:39pm

I also lurked on the BHM board . I spent a full weekend reading all of the advice and tips you gave on that board. And want to thank you for your help. You have no idea how many people you have helped. Their loss is this boards gainLOL. You are one classy lady.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by happydesta happydesta wrote:

I also lurked on the BHM board . I spent a full weekend reading all of the advice and tips you gave on that board. And want to thank you for your help. You have no idea how many people you have helped. Their loss is this boards gainLOL. You are one classy lady.

THANK YOU LADIES.
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:21pm
IT'S NO SECRET THT MEMBERSHIP WENT DOWN AFTER THT SO-CALLED UPGRADING. ONCE I NOTICED THT REGULAR MEMBERS SUCH AS MS CELIE, SEXI, ETC WERE GONE I WAS LIKE SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT HERE. SO I THINK MOST OF US CAME TO WHERE THE REAL EDUCATORS WERE/REAL WOMEN WERE.
prettyandbrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:40am
Aww Sexi I didn't know you were going through so much drama over that board. I was a newbie when I met you and read all of your threads. You made this lf thing all the more exciting and comfortable. Who in da world would have a problem with you? They just don't know. People need to learn how to except differences and appreciate what each other brings to the table. You've done so much for me and the other newbie lurkers- We definitely have your back. It's o.k. now. We're safe over here.
weave deva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weave deva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 6:14am
Sexi, I missed you so much, that i followed you here.  Thanks for explaining, although you did not have to.  I learned so much from you over at BHM, I would have never ventured into the "Land of Lace" if it had not  been for all of your experience, knowledge and wisdom.  I appreciate you sooooooooooooooooo  much and will follow you wherever you go.  I am looking forward to HB being just as fun, exciting and educational as BHM use to be.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 6:27am
thanks ladies but i have mad love for that board, and i'm not trying to cause it no harm, its was good to me for the time i was there.. so i don't wanna discredit what it meant to me, b/c it meant a lot otherwise i wouldn't have met so many wonderful people.. i wish them the best in their success and i'm still a member there, an ellite member no less.. LOL
JazzyGeri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazzyGeri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 8:46am
Sexi, just so you know - I appreciate the crap out of ya! And everyone else who has helped me on my way to becoming a fully fledged hair-crak addict, here Sexi have a dancing banana on mebarmy(just because we can)

Luv Geri x x x x
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:29am
Originally posted by chyna_li chyna_li wrote:

IT'S NO SECRET THT MEMBERSHIP WENT DOWN AFTER THT SO-CALLED UPGRADING. ONCE I NOTICED THT REGULAR MEMBERS SUCH AS MS CELIE, SEXI, ETC WERE GONE I WAS LIKE SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT HERE. SO I THINK MOST OF US CAME TO WHERE THE REAL EDUCATORS WERE/REAL WOMEN WERE.

I AGREEClap

For some reason I was a little apprehensive to post at BHM, but HB is laid back, friendly, and feels like a true sisterhood.  I too realized a lot of the vets were not posting anymore.  I knew something was up.  I am so glad I found all of you guys.  Everyone has given me tips and info that I never had heard of before.  LOVE YOU DIVASWink
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 11:35am
Ladies i appreciate it very much, true enough this is not BHM but i'm tired of drama, catty remarks, and misunderstanings on a daily basis... i can't take no more, it was my true intentions just to drop off, b/c my interest and my goals took me to different places..

like i had a tummy tuck, did my research on that and belong to some boards for that.. then i did my skin research cuz then i wanted to improve my skin.. next stop improving my hair and went on a hair growth journey.. so its been an adventure on each goal..

but if your looking for drama and people cussing each other out while challenging each other's post, then i suggest this board won't be for you, and people looking for that type of sport should probably stay at drama headquarters b/c you won't find that here.. i really do wanna relax and just talk about hair sometimes without the stress..

JewelofTNT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JewelofTNT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 7:59pm
Dear Sexi, although I never posted on the other site, I have read all of the wonderful advice and suggestions you have given about Lace Wigs and haircare in general, and I just want to say THANK YOU!!!  Thank you for all of the painstaking research you provided to all of us; thank you for all of the valuable newbie threads that you and the other lace Wig Vets put together that turned lace wig novices like me into proficient experts; thank you for your patience, understanding and  and willingness to walk members through the whole lacewig application process.  Because of you and the other forum Vets, I can order lace wigs for my family and myself,  I can bleach my knots, I can detangle my units, and I could go on and on.  You are a virtual LACE WIG BOOK OF KNOWLEGDGE.   I just wanted to take this time to tell you that you are truly appreciated, loved and respected . You have done all of this out of the kindness of your heart, and God will bless you my sister.  You remind me of that proverb that goes something like this: "Give a man a fish, and he will have food for a day.  Teach a man to fish, and he will have food for life.   You have taught all of your Lace Wig Sisters how to become self-sufficient.  Keep on doing what you do.SmileSmileSmileClap  
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 8:06am
Originally posted by JewelofTNT JewelofTNT wrote:

Dear Sexi, although I never posted on the other site, I have read all of the wonderful advice and suggestions you have given about Lace Wigs and haircare in general, and I just want to say THANK YOU!!!  Thank you for all of the painstaking research you provided to all of us; thank you for all of the valuable newbie threads that you and the other lace Wig Vets put together that turned lace wig novices like me into proficient experts; thank you for your patience, understanding and  and willingness to walk members through the whole lacewig application process.  Because of you and the other forum Vets, I can order lace wigs for my family and myself,  I can bleach my knots, I can detangle my units, and I could go on and on.  You are a virtual LACE WIG BOOK OF KNOWLEGDGE.   I just wanted to take this time to tell you that you are truly appreciated, loved and respected . You have done all of this out of the kindness of your heart, and God will bless you my sister.  You remind me of that proverb that goes something like this: "Give a man a fish, and he will have food for a day.  Teach a man to fish, and he will have food for life.   You have taught all of your Lace Wig Sisters how to become self-sufficient.  Keep on doing what you do.SmileSmileSmileClap  
THANK YOU SO MUCH i'm constantly overwhelmed from hearing from people that i never chatted with that are now saying i helped them so much.. it was really ashame that most was afraid to post on the other board b/c of all the rudeness from time to time.. but you won't find that here and that's why i'm here and i truly appreciate your letting me know its been helpful to you..
JadeVetti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeVetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 1:43pm
Three Cheers For Sexi: 

HIP         HIP            HOORAYYYY!!!

whackybarmy

Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Senegalese Senegalese wrote:

Aw, you're welcome honey. Hug
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic