Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm Gonna Address The BHM thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm Gonna Address The BHM thread
    Posted: March 16 2008 at 8:58am
since i refused to log onto BHM and address that thread over there about Where is Sexibeach? i'm doing to address it here.. I don’t like nobody trying to decide about me what they don’t know to be the truth.. b/c my not being at BHM or posting I never went there to make a formal announcement that I was, but I feel now I got to say something. but for anyone to say i dominated that board with my opinion doesn’t have a clear picture of what has happened.. first, for the record i never gave advice that didn't work for others, b/c i purposely didn't give any advice that i didn't think that people could perform based on their own skills.. i took that responsbility serious and didn't want any one to lose money on a unit by messing it up based on something i said..

which unfortunately will begin to happen for people the newbies at BHM  now…you don't fully understand the history of what has happened in the past,  and I don’t expect anyone too  that’s just been lurking over a year ago, so I have to set the record straight.. and honestly sharing beauty secrets has NEVER been anything I’ve done in my entire life b/c I never developed that kind of close relationships with women to do so until I came to BHM.. and yes there have been some that had disagreements with me, but it had nothing to do with hair tips for the most part, and it NEVER DOES, some might have been catty, but everybody has had a disagreement with family b4..

and even tho we had disagreements i have personally reached out to almost all of those women b/c i still respect their right to feel as they did, b/c their real beef was with admin and not me.. but i happen to be a part of admin being a Mod at the time, so i was stuck in the middle.. it wasn't that i was trying to be the dominating opinion, its b/c i was the only ONE left behind that had experience to share.. and i was a mod, let's not forget the latter, b/c that played a significant part in my responsibility.. well the family left, and i was there by myself and i stayed and helped people when nobody else was posting, b/c that's the way i am and out of my obligation as a Mod.. and while everybody is trying to remember the things i said, remember that i've always said if i wasn't a Mod i'd been gone..

well now i'm not a mod, so i didn't leave and/or chose not to post  b/c of what someone else said in the past to attack me, b/c i've made amends and repaired most all of the relationships of those that had left from there.. I truly understood their opinion and why they had a beef with admin and didn’t hold it against them..they felt it was their right to make a stand against admin b/c they didn’t like what was happening there at BHM… I honestly understood and respected them for that and I tend to agree with them even more so now, b/c i don't think that admin understood what my contribution was to BHM and didn't appreciate it.. but its admin's board, and he can do what he pleases, and that's his choice to do so..

we did what we did b/c we enjoyed the board and the friends we made, it was a sisterhood, and now i just have no further obligation to help somebody else’s board succeed or prosper, and help make their pockets fat, b/c like its been said i ain't getting paid.. i was there  when admin didn't even bother to check for in for MONTHS helping with the other mods to hold down the fort that wasn’t mine, in the mist of all out hell.. at the end of the day I don’t think they really understood what we really meant to each other or the board nor appreciated it..and i'm really drained from the whole situation, and caring about something that didn't even belong to me, so why give a flying flip about what happens to someone elses board?? when they didn't give a flying flip about me?

i gave information freely not b/c of admin or russ, cuz i was doing it b4 he came around, and i didn't even know who the heck he was, but b/c of the members.. and if anybody didn’t want it they didn’t have to take it..  i do however feel sorry for the newer members, b/c I actually care about the members and the newbies.. but like someone said there will always be another person wanting to know what a lf is.. so i guess some can be happy that i'm gone, so they can give their opinion all day long or not hopefully someone will be there to take it.. but I must say I’m truly owerwhelmed by those that have expressed true sincere love me for me, and respect for me, the friendships I’ve made... and that is and will always be truly appreciated from the bottom of my heart…so don’t form opinions about what or why somebody does something unless you ask them for yourself.. and I’m still a member there regardless just don't know when or if i'll ever post there again…but i don't feel an obligation to be there unless i choose too..

Edited by sexibeach - March 16 2008 at 9:03am
soxgirl119 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soxgirl119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:18am
Aww sexi, i know deep down you're appreciated by most of the women. You just have so much to share with us that it's not surprising that others are intimidated by that. You always handled yourself like a real lady should. Hold your head up, you've got my respect.Hug

mujersexyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mujersexyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:29am
ITA alot of ppl took aim at u for varies reason and not the ADMM and they thought you were getting paid to take their bull and I guess now the ones that like to attack will have no  one to attack but ADDM and he will see how it feels so they ALL made their beds hard and NOW they have to LAY in it.smileypop

Edited by mujersexyc - March 16 2008 at 12:59pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:33am
Originally posted by mujersexyc mujersexyc wrote:

ITA alot of ppl took aim at u for varies reason and not the ADMM and they thought you were getting paid to take their bull and I guess now the ones that like to attack will have Know  one to attack but ADDM and he will see how it feels so they ALL made thier beds hard and NOW they have to LAY in it.smileypop

exactlly!!

i enjoyed all the ladies and appreciated them regardless to differences, but i'm not trying to be pimped out.. LOL

thank soxgirl cuz you already know.. Wink

Edited by sexibeach - March 16 2008 at 11:34am
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:00pm

I appreciate you Sexibeach and I missed you... But I'm here NOW with ya!!!hooray

laydyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laydyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:46pm
As a newbie to lace wigs, I definitely appreciated your input on BHM!  Just the fact that you went out of your way to provide such a wealth of information, and at no cost to anyone (except your time), was so selfless and caring.  You don't meet too many people like that in this world. 

When I read you were gone, I immediately got sad because I had read all these threads about what a sweet person you are, but I myself never got a chance to talk with you or anything.  So, and I said this in the other thread, but I'm grateful you sent me the link to this board because I really do enjoy hearing your input...not only as a lace wig veteran but as a sweet woman. 

I'm still at BHM simply because I'm too new at this lace wig game to cut myself off from any source of information.   But at least I (and other newbies) now know to be very careful what we say at that board.  We know not to put our hearts out there and keep our postings strictly business.

I'm glad you cut the negative energy out of your life, Sexi.  Life is too short and too precious to spend it caught up in the midst of drama. 

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 1:21pm
thank you ladies, its more but i'm not going to air dirty laundry on here or there but i don't like how things are, b/c they are not what they appear.. so people can say what they want too, b/c they really don't know the truth behind the scenes over there.. nuff said..
FLMDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLMDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:02pm
Sexi, i got your back.  you are the greatest person i ever met and don't you change a thing about yourself.  Me and Prez Obama got you girl!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:18pm

thank you honey.. one of the things i didn't realize was something that Celie taught me, and maybe i should share it in this thread, its how you cause others to prosper whether you know it or not..so sometimes you need to make a decision..

one of the other boards is a business and customer affairs and sometimes member (customers) communications can be so egregiously ignored and marginalized. The backbone of the medium for that business are the stats, i.e., how many members, visits and posts are made on the site. Advertiser fees to that site are formularized from those numbers. It’s the HITS that counts AND PRODUCES REVENUE FOR one of the other boards. The people who were ignored or mistreated, and thus, minimized and marginalized ARE the hits. We were the hits, and every time we posted, logged in, or linked into the site, it was advertising dollars to the owner.

Edited by sexibeach - March 16 2008 at 2:22pm
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

thank you honey.. one of the things i didn't realize was something that Celie taught me, and maybe i should share it in this thread, its how you cause others to prosper whether you know it or not..so sometimes you need to make a decision..

one of the other boards is a business and customer affairs and sometimes member (customers) communications can be so egregiously ignored and marginalized. The backbone of the medium for that business are the stats, i.e., how many members, visits and posts are made on the site. Advertiser fees to that site are formularized from those numbers. It’s the HITS that counts AND PRODUCES REVENUE FOR one of the other boards. The people who were ignored or mistreated, and thus, minimized and marginalized ARE the hits. We were the hits, and every time we posted, logged in, or linked into the site, it was advertising dollars to the owner.

I suspected that was the case but didn't give it much thought.  Whenever I sent an IM to fellow members that included a link to a vendor or website, the link was converted into a link back to that board (in turn, another hit).  But you know how it is, you just get busy with life and move on.  Confirmation usually comes and it did.  It was a long time coming, but it did .  Thanks for sharing that info (and for the confirmationWink
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:38pm
ok? now your seeing the big picture everytime i posted a tip or a product it popped up on google adds..thats why i'm saying if you can't appreciate members/me then don't expect me to be pimped..

Edited by sexibeach - March 16 2008 at 2:40pm
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:55pm

ok? now your seeing the big picture everytime i posted a tip or a product it popped up on google adds..thats why i'm saying if you can't appreciate members/me then don't expect me to be pimped..

LOLLOLLOLLOLGirl, I see and I feel ya.  If you'd owned stock you'd be rich right about now!   Maybe others will see and maybe they won't.  Some will say it's sour grapes for sure...whatever.  You did what you needed to do and that is that.  More power to ya!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by DonnaB63 DonnaB63 wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLGirl, I see and I feel ya.  If you'd owned stock you'd be rich right about now!   Maybe others will see and maybe they won't.  Some will say it's sour grapes for sure...whatever.  You did what you needed to do and that is that.  More power to ya!

ok i would be, and i was pimped for tips and i didn't even get a tip.. LOL
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:59pm

He Sexi, i am glad that i find you back. I hope to learn a lot more from you. I appreciate you and a lot of other girls do too. Look how active you are on the site. I don´t know you in real life but you already help me a lot so i love you for that. cheekkiss

Edited by Miss Lace - March 16 2008 at 3:14pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Miss Lace Miss Lace wrote:

He Sexi, i am glad that i find you back. I hope to learn a lot more from you. I appreciate you and a lot of other girls do too. Look how active you are on the site. I don´t know you in real life but you already help me a lot so i love you for that. cheekkiss

its ok its more laid back here, and i'm happy to help you..
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:03pm
I noticed that as well. As soon as you mentioned something, then it would appear in a google ad not to long after that. You know I love you and appreciate you, you're my girl.
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:08pm

My computer is flippinLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Miss Lace - March 16 2008 at 3:14pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

I noticed that as well. As soon as you mentioned something, then it would appear in a google ad not to long after that. You know I love you and appreciate you, you're my girl.

i noticed that the first time i posted about MTG coming out with a human version called sulu hair.. and i couldn't believe that he would purchase advertising from them that quick, cuz it was brand new off the block, there's no way he could have done that..well now i know..
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:11pm
Breh i am glad to see you here too. Your input on BHM is also greatThumbs%20Up
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Miss Lace Miss Lace wrote:

I really appreciate you Sexi. I know the first time i could post a topic about my lf question. You immediately send me a pm with my answer. Your input on that BHM was amazing. I hope to learn so much more from you. I don´t know you for real, but al already love you for sharing you skills with us.cheekkiss

well honey i'm here for you  not a problem..

they can talk about me and think its sour grapes all day long cuz it ain't.. i just don't have an obligation to deal with the drama and everything else, plus i wanna get paid.. LOLLOLLOL with interest. LOL just kidding but you know what i mean..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic