Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm Gonna Address The BHM thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:18pm
That's what i don't understand. You do something and they don't pay you, but they have al lot of sh+t to say. We should be glad that there are people like you and other girls that freely want to share their skills with us (newbies). Why people always have to hate?
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:23pm
To all my BHM refugees, you guys are the best.  Sexi your input into my new lace wig venture has been such a blessing to me.  Just in reading the thread over at BHM just made my stomach turn because you can just see the cattiness and drama still going on.  This forum is so laid back but extremely helpful.  Even though I do not know any of you personally, I consider you my sisters, truly (our common interest has brought us together)!  I pray that this forum does not turn into drama central (smile).  Love you guys and Sexi, keep doing what your doing, you have touch so many women with your large knowledge base and always remember that!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:38pm
thanks ladies i'm always gonna take the high road, i've done all i can do and you can't please everybody.. what they gonna do when he shuts it down again, cuz supposely its going to be new and improved.. but if you still got all the fighting and cussing, its will still be what it is.. and like i said that was only minor i dealt with the blows and kept on stepping cuz i ain't gonna let nobody bless my blessings..
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Shonita24 Shonita24 wrote:

To all my BHM refugees, you guys are the best.  Sexi your input into my new lace wig venture has been such a blessing to me.  Just in reading the thread over at BHM just made my stomach turn because you can just see the cattiness and drama still going on.  This forum is so laid back but extremely helpful.  Even though I do not know any of you personally, I consider you my sisters, truly (our common interest has brought us together)!  I pray that this forum does not turn into drama central (smile).  Love you guys and Sexi, keep doing what your doing, you have touch so many women with your large knowledge base and always remember that!

ITA and love you too sisWink
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

thanks ladies i'm always gonna take the high road, i've done all i can do and you can't please everybody.. what they gonna do when he shuts it down again, cuz supposely its going to be new and improved.. but if you still got all the fighting and cussing, its will still be what it is.. and like i said that was only minor i dealt with the blows and kept on stepping cuz i ain't gonna let nobody bless my blessings..

ClapClapThat's exactly what I was thinking...what is he gonna do after the upgrade???? Oh well I guess he would have a lot of ignorance on the board rather than peace and intelligence. Sexi at BHM you always took the high road no matter what people said or did on the board and I figured if that is how you are on the board then you must be that way in your own personal life outside cyberspace. Don't know what you got until its gone...
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:22pm
SexiB you already know that we appreciated your hair tips BUT what I admired most is how you always took the high road and kept it classy. I admired the fact that I never saw you lower yourself to calling any names or making personal attacks on other members who were not exactly nice to you at the time. THAT is true class and it's a big reason so many people admire you.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

SexiB you already know that we appreciated your hair tips BUT what I admired most is how you always took the high road and kept it classy. I admired the fact that I never saw you lower yourself to calling any names or making personal attacks on other members who were not exactly nice to you at the time. THAT is true class and it's a big reason so many people admire you.

i apprediate that but don't think i didn't want too sometimes.. LOL
shefruitful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shefruitful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:26pm
Thank you Sexi for all of your contributions and thoughtfulness. I was a newbie at BHM and everytime I would send you a PM, you always responded with helpful tips and information. I appreciate all you have done and I pray may God continue to bless and keep you for only he can.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

i apprediate that but don't think i didn't want too sometimes.. LOL

Oh, I KNOW you wanted to because thats only human. But that's exactly what made it so admirable because it's HARD to exercise that type of restraint when you really want to put somebody in check.
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:43pm
Sexi you are the reason why i started wearing lace fronts,when i discovered BHM you were the one where i got all my information from,i spent nights reading your threads and i didnt event realized how many pages i was reading.

Be blessed and thank you for all the information you freely give to us.

when things like what they did to you over there happen,all i can say is be happy thats mean you truly are special and nobody can do what you've done.
keep on moving,we love u and will always be supportive and be there for ya.

kisses and hugHugSmile

Edited by missmodesty - March 16 2008 at 5:44pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:23pm
well i appreciate that ya tend to know me b/c i'm getting the impression that someone is saying i have sour grapes? and why would i, i mean really? for what reason, and why would my personality change all of a sudden to have sour grapes.. i just served my time as a mod and now i'm done and owe that administration nothing but thanks for the opportunity it was great while it lasted...
ChildofGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:59pm
As a newbie, I lurked around the BMH board, but never joined. You gave great info on the board, sexi, and I found you by doing a goggle search! Thank you so very much for all of your priceless info on lf's.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by ChildofGod ChildofGod wrote:

As a newbie, I lurked around the BMH board, but never joined. You gave great info on the board, sexi, and I found you by doing a goggle search! Thank you so very much for all of your priceless info on lf's.

THANK YOU, so you found me here by doing a google search?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:02pm
Yes, I did, just goggled 'sexi' and up you popped!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:04pm

Yes, I did, just goggled 'sexi' and up you popped!

OH LORD, that means harpo can fine me...LOL LOLLOLLOL thanks so much for coming here.. i really appreciate so very much and you being God's child i think we all are here..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:06pm
That's great, there was some 'uglyness' over there! And people are STILL looking for you over there!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:12pm

That's great, there was some 'uglyness' over there! And people are STILL looking for you over there!
well apparently their not as smart as you to google me LOL so i'm not worried.. LOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:19pm
Well, I'm just happy that I can get advice without feeling stupid.   
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:22pm

Well, I'm just happy that I can get advice without feeling stupid.   

yes ma and no one is stupid here we just learning from each other.. Wink
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Miss Lace Miss Lace wrote:

Breh i am glad to see you here too. Your input on BHM is also greatThumbs%20Up

Thanks Miss Lace. I'm glad to be here. I still pop in on BHM occassionally to answer PM and I'll answer a question in a thread every now and then. I have cut back a lot. It is just not the same.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic