Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm Gonna Address The BHM thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Ladies i appreciate it very much, true enough this is not BHM but i'm tired of drama, catty remarks, and misunderstanings on a daily basis... i can't take no more, it was my true intentions just to drop off, b/c my interest and my goals took me to different places..

like i had a tummy tuck, did my research on that and belong to some boards for that.. then i did my skin research cuz then i wanted to improve my skin.. next stop improving my hair and went on a hair growth journey.. so its been an adventure on each goal..

but if your looking for drama and people cussing each other out while challenging each other's post, then i suggest this board won't be for you, and people looking for that type of sport should probably stay at drama headquarters b/c you won't find that here.. i really do wanna relax and just talk about hair sometimes without the stress..

Amen to that !!  It's nice to be able to just help each other out with hair and related topics and to share our hair successes and our hair failures. I was just in the Newbie thread again today and I see it has been constantly growing with new and up to date info. THANK YOU for ALL your hard work!! It has not gone unnoticed.

Edited by Curlygirl11 - March 21 2008 at 2:30pm
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Ladies i appreciate it very much, true enough this is not BHM but i'm tired of drama, catty remarks, and misunderstanings on a daily basis... i can't take no more, it was my true intentions just to drop off, b/c my interest and my goals took me to different places..

like i had a tummy tuck, did my research on that and belong to some boards for that.. then i did my skin research cuz then i wanted to improve my skin.. next stop improving my hair and went on a hair growth journey.. so its been an adventure on each goal..

but if your looking for drama and people cussing each other out while challenging each other's post, then i suggest this board won't be for you, and people looking for that type of sport should probably stay at drama headquarters b/c you won't find that here.. i really do wanna relax and just talk about hair sometimes without the stress..

Amen to that !!  It's nice to be able to just help each other out with hair and related topics and to share our hair successes and our hair failures. I was just in the Newbie thread again today and I see it has been constantly growing with new and up to date info. THANK YOU for ALL your hard work!! It has not gone unnoticed.

Amen!!!!!!Clap
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:34pm
There were so many nice people at the other board and really none of them are there anymore.  Like a lot of posters, I was really nervous about posting at first and received some snotty responses.  Like try searching...the search feature never worked!  Anyway, I started to pm Sexi from time to time, Bless, and Breh (ok...maybe I pmed Breh a LOT....sorry Diva).  Ebonyyasmine helped and so did ashleysmom. I owe all of these Divas a great deal. 

Sexi, I did notice people attacking you and I never understood why.  They would put an opinion out there and get mad if you replied.  I figured it must have been an old beef or something.  Then I found out that you DIDN"T GET PAID!!!! I couldn't believe it.  How could they not pay you to moderate. I thought for sure that the only reason you dealt with the abuse was for the paycheck?!?!?! 

Breh sent me an invite to another board and then I found this one.  I stopped going to that board over the so called "upgrade".  They can have it.  At least here, we can talk and ask questions without being attacked.

I say we guard this place like a military base.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by griff griff wrote:

There were so many nice people at the other board and really none of them are there anymore.  Like a lot of posters, I was really nervous about posting at first and received some snotty responses.  Like try searching...the search feature never worked!  Anyway, I started to pm Sexi from time to time, Bless, and Breh (ok...maybe I pmed Breh a LOT....sorry Diva).  Ebonyyasmine helped and so did ashleysmom. I owe all of these Divas a great deal. 

Sexi, I did notice people attacking you and I never understood why.  They would put an opinion out there and get mad if you replied.  I figured it must have been an old beef or something.  Then I found out that you DIDN"T GET PAID!!!! I couldn't believe it.  How could they not pay you to moderate. I thought for sure that the only reason you dealt with the abuse was for the paycheck?!?!?! 

Breh sent me an invite to another board and then I found this one.  I stopped going to that board over the so called "upgrade".  They can have it.  At least here, we can talk and ask questions without being attacked.

you so sweet i love you sweetie, you pm'd me every saturday morning b/c my puppy got me up to take him out i love you honey...
checolatediva1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checolatediva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:38pm
Hi Ladies,

I found you. I was wondering where my fellow sisters were? I here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by checolatediva1 - March 21 2008 at 10:38pm
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:55pm

Sexi I know I've told you before, how  I much I appreciate you.

I would PM you with the smallest or the most simplest question.  And you would answer me  every time and not make me feel small.   I'll say this I noticed a lot of crazy comments and I thought to myself.  Stay out of that.

But one can only take so much and Sexi you took way to much.

You know the tongue is a deadly weapon. 

But in this case fingers are. 

To be honest you did not have to address BHM.

You  were not being paid you were being helpful to those new and old to the LF world.

It's peaceful here and Like it.  It's like we're starting over.

Edited by Asia35 - March 22 2008 at 12:24pm
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:03pm
Awww...thanks Sexi. I'm glad you finally feel appreciated!  You deserve it.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 1:19am
Originally posted by griff griff wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL No problem girl, you were blowing my PMs up for a moment, but it is cool. I really enjoy talking with you and everyone else. I felt special when people would PM me. So you can PM me anytime as well as anyone else. Wink
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 3:22am
And I must say Breh I also Thank you.  I Pm's you as well and you have alway been helpful and Thanks for that care package.   Yes I will admit I was very afraid to post in the beginning. But  you can kinda tell the good ones from the messy ones.  Much  Love to all my LF Family  new and old.

Life is Grand Do Enjoy!

ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 3:34am
Originally posted by Asia35 Asia35 wrote:

Sexi I know I've told you before, how  I much I appreciate you.

I would PM you with the smallest or the most simplest question.  And she would answer me  every time and not make me feel small.   I'll say this I noticed a lot of crazy comments and I thought to myself.  Stay out of that.

But one can only take so much and Sexi you took way to much.

You know the tongue is a deadly weapon. 

But in this case fingers are. 

To be honest you did not have to address BHM.

You  were not being paid you were being helpful to those new and old to the LF world.

It's peaceful here and Like it.  It's like we're starting over.

ClapClapClapClap Couldn't have been said been said better. Just peaceful here and all about good hair and good people. I like it better that way.

I often wonder do people really think about what they type before they actually do it or do they just think they can hide behind an online facade????
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 6:25am
LOLLOLLOLLOL There were so few friendly people there, that the cool ones got bombarded! But thank you for always encouraging me and answering my questions!
ljdream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 9:19am
Geek Well that explains EVERYTHING!!!!

Embarrassed Well.....Thank you so much for explaining the situation. I was ALL Confused, since I'm always 'johnny come lately' about important news.

Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Asia35 Asia35 wrote:

And I must say Breh I also Thank you.  I Pm's you as well and you have alway been helpful and Thanks for that care package.   Yes I will admit I was very afraid to post in the beginning. But  you can kinda tell the good ones from the messy ones.  Much  Love to all my LF Family  new and old.

Life is Grand Do Enjoy!

You're welcome. Wink 
ChildofGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 6:22pm
Thank all of you 'vets' for the info that ypu give freely, I would be totally lost without this board and the timely answers to my questions. Again, thank you.
Murguia07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murguia07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:48am
Sorry for the problems over there on BHM.  I was known as Karaky over there.  I appreciated every bit of information you gave being a newbie to flw.  I did notice a definite difference with you gone.  I search until I found out where you had gone.  It's good to be here among knowledgible people and people of integrity and knowledge.
Thanks agains Sexi for all you tips and help.
SilkyBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilkyBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 2:48am
Hi ladies!! It's always a good thing when you find a place where you can feel at home. Unnecessary drama is so 2007!
Pleasure Seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pleasure Seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 3:08pm
Sexi - you know how much I appreciate you.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Pleasure Seeker Pleasure Seeker wrote:

Sexi - you know how much I appreciate you.

HEY MY GIRL I LOVE YOU AND SO HAPPY YOUR HERE barmy
butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 3:21pm

Sexi you know I got love for you girl.

Breh I cant wait for that website to be up and running.  That unit you have on your home page have me feenin for a new lace front girl.

Pleasure Seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pleasure Seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 3:23pm
You know I love you too!  I tell everybody you're my lf icon. I'm happy to be here and really pleased to see several others that I value here also.  I may never meet you, but you all are my girls.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic