Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hump Day Hair Fix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hump Day Hair Fix
    Posted: March 19 2008 at 9:37am
Okay ladies, it's Wednesday (hump day) and we're all counting down to the weekend when we get to go back to the lab and play with our hair. Here's a little hair fix to tide you over. This is what I'm wearing this week. It's the Taylor unit from CLW:

Pulling it back with a stretchy plastic head band is my favorite way to wear it:

Sometimes I'll also wash and condition in the middle of the week while I'm in the shower. It's still wet in this pic and I hadn't fixed it so it still looked a little sloppy:

Yesterday I wore it all down with a side part:

Today I'm wearing it pulled back with a clip and I just left a few long tendrils framing my face in the front:

This is my favorite unit right now because the individual hair strands are very thin like my natural hair.
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 9:41am
that looks good...the curly units are off the hook
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 9:47am
That looks greatThumbs%20Up  You are rocking that hair.

My next unit will definitely be a wavy/curly for the summer months.  Can't wait to rock it (thinking to myself  "hope I can find the right adhesive combo" Confused)

Edited by JLTabron - March 19 2008 at 9:48am
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 9:53am
Beautiful.  Thanks for the hair crack.Big%20smile
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:02am
GREAT VERY PRETTY THANKS FOR POSTING .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:27am
Thanks ladies. It's nice to be among  people who share my secret addiction. Smile
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:31am

Your hair looks really pretty I love the color and the curl

fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:45am
Big%20smile  Whew! Thanks for the fix! I needed that, great color by the wayStar
LaceLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaceLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:50am
Ahhhhh, the shakes are subsiding *sniff*  thanks for the fix! 

Beautiful curls and color.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:59am
Originally posted by LaceLover LaceLover wrote:

Ahhhhh, the shakes are subsiding *sniff*  thanks for the fix! 

Beautiful curls and color.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL   Too funny! Glad I could help bring your shakes to a halt. LOLLOL Thanks for the compliments.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:11am
it looks like we've been getting a little bit of our hit everyday and i really appreciate that wonder who's gonna be thursday HIT?
ChildofGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:12am
Hi Curlygirl, what color is that? I love the curls, but I can just see them all matted and tangled if left in my hands...
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:14am
Still waiting on pics of your new baby, Sexi!!  Come on everyone, anty up!!bounce
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:15am
Originally posted by PrincessLF PrincessLF wrote:

Still waiting on pics of your new baby, Sexi!!  Come on everyone, anty up!!bounce

i know mabye i'll try to night so i can show them tomorrow and be thursday's child..LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:20am
Originally posted by ChildofGod ChildofGod wrote:

Hi Curlygirl, what color is that? I love the curls, but I can just see them all matted and tangled if left in my hands...

The color is #4. Curly hair does require a little special care but it's not rocket science. If you can learn how to apply your own lf you can definately learn how to care for curly hair. Plus you got all your sisters here to help you if you have questions about it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:22am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

i know mabye i'll try to night so i can show them tomorrow and be thursday's child..LOL

I second the nomination for SexiB to be Thursday's fix barmy Come on girly, what do ya say??
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:25am
That looks so soft i love those hair things but every time it try to put it in i get scared cause i think its going to rip my lace now imma have to try again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:30am

Edited by choclatey77 - March 19 2008 at 11:32am
ChildofGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:31am
Aaaah, #4. That's what I orderd, although in Yaki. It is gorgeous! I hope that I can master the application someday as well as you have.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:33am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Dont hold your breath LFP and Curlygirl11 cause you will definatly. have some sort of brain damage waiting on sexiDeadCryLOL ive been waiting on sexi to show me pics of her new glasses and for her to open her fotki for evvvvvvvvvvvvvver she'll come around one day but im sure she'll be purchacing salt and pepper color lf's by the time she doesWink.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic