Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trying to Compile Product List ???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
madisonb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madisonb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by fakeizme fakeizme wrote:

Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

Cowboy Magic Rose Water Conditioner, Shampoo, and Detangler Shine serum. .... 

Yes, this stuff is great! Pure silicone to help get out tangles and leave hair smooth. For those who do a lot of coloring or heat styling to their units, you may want to try: Nexxus Emergencee, Sebastian penetraitt, Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair and Grund Tiger Reconstructor. These are fantastic protein treatments. The Grund I just discovered and if you can find this, it is hair changing and transforming!!!!! My hair is beginning to feel like virgin hair again. Tongue

OMG yes cowboy magic great detangler!!!

Edited by madisonb - March 27 2008 at 1:26pm
stephshe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephshe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 1:44pm

I have a new yaki 1.5 curl that I though was over processed for sure, it looked like a bad dry jeri curl and would barely have any definition no matter what I tried. I bought Marc Anthony curl shampoo and conditioner, tried it last night and it made my unit gorgeous. I left the conditioner in instead of washing it out. You can get this at cvs or walgreens. 

I also love the new garnier cream gel in a tube.

butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 3:57pm

Pantene pro v curl gel.  It is very light and leaves the curls very soft.  I use a small amount when the curls are wet and let it dry.  Curls stay frizz free and bouncy all day.

Edited by butterfly3582 - March 27 2008 at 3:59pm
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by materialgirlclk materialgirlclk wrote:

garnier fruitis sleek & shine cream conditioner for dry & frizzy hair is the ish! i only left it on for like 2 mins cuz i'm sooo impatient. it did wonders on my light yaki!!!

Yeah the shampoo and the conditioner is the ish also the one for curly hair is good to sexi.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 4:26pm

This stuff is great on regular hair and on your lf makes it really soft. Its a conditioner.

Edited by choclatey77 - March 27 2008 at 4:27pm
BlainesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlainesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 8:18pm
Let's not forget the old standard Silicone Mix Hidratante Shampoo and Silicone Mix Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment! It works great on your hair and your lf! Love this stuff!Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 9:39am
You already know thats in the thread sexi is the one that put us up on it.
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 10:21am

Believe it or not. I use the HUggies Detangler and mix it with World of Curls spray. Man o Man it works beautifully!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 10:30am
Intersting.
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 10:42am
I use Frederic Fekkai Luscious Curls  shampoo, conditioner, and Luscious Curls Cream on my afro curly units.  It has honey nectar, wheat protein, jojoba oil, ginseng etc.  Good stuff!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic