Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drama on BHM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 12:32pm
What I'd like to know is what former BHM member is throwing wig parties and charging people up-the-wazoo for instruction!
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 12:45pm
And they threw Rex under the bus today Confused
...calling for a boycott..  i guess he has been late with delivery and wont answer emails. He refused to refund the money...not sure what the hell is going on
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 12:55pm
well i guess cuz they have no one to keep them informed that china in having a war right now maybe they are worried about other things..LOL poor rex getting blamed for a war...
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

well i guess cuz they have no one to keep them informed that china in having a war right now maybe they are worried about other things..LOL poor rex getting blamed for a war...

...And, you're right. Good point.
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 1:06pm
SHE EDIT AND SAID HE'LL REFUND HER THE MONEY!!! QUESTION WHY WOULD THEY CALL A BOYCOTT?? THEY IN FACT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIM!!! DON'T THEY REALIZE THINGS HAPPEN??? IS IT WISE TO GET A CUSTOM RUSHED??

I HAVE 2 CUSTOMS ON THE WAY (28TH)!!! THEY'LL COME WHEN THEY COME AS LONG AS THEY ARE PERFECT! 

Edited by bookbabe - March 25 2008 at 1:11pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by bookbabe bookbabe wrote:

SHE EDIT AND SAID HE'LL REFUND HER THE MONEY!!! QUESTION WHY WOULD THEY CALL A BOYCOTT?? THEY IN FACT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIM!!! DON'T THEY REALIZE THINGS HAPPEN??? IS IT WISE TO GET A CUSTOM RUSHED??

I HAVE 2 CUSTOMS ON THE WAY (28TH)!!! THEY'LL COME WHEN THEY COME AS LONG AS THEY ARE PERFECT! 

let them do it, you know what its going to get them especially since they have no Vet's to tell them what happens when you do that? you get 3 wig min!!! you get cut off! that's what you'll get trying to make them do what you want to do.. and if there was a refund are they saying thru western union and she get's the wig too is that what your sayng?
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 1:24pm
NO!! WIG SHE SAID HE'S GOING TO WU THE REFUND!!!
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 1:28pm
REX IS TRYING TO DO SOME DAMAGE CONTROL BECAUSE I JUST GOT AN EMAIL SAYING MY UNITS WON'T BE HERE UNTIL THE 30TH!! I TOLD HIM TO TAKE HIS TIME AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME AND ALSO TELL HIS WORKERS TO MAKE SURE THEY BLEACH MY KNOTSteehee

Edited by bookbabe - March 25 2008 at 1:29pm
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 1:29pm

I'm no vet, but I sure have been trying....I don't know why you want to up & boycott Rex. I didn't read anything about that but I may have glazed over it.  He ALWAYS takes his time, but its good work.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by fllwlover fllwlover wrote:

I'm no vet, but I sure have been trying....I don't know why you want to up & boycott Rex. I didn't read anything about that but I may have glazed over it.  He ALWAYS takes his time, but its good work.

THEY ARE REALLY living a very sheltered life if they think they are any where close to making him any kind of real money their boyscott is min at most to their business.. rex'sbeen around long enough to have established his business.. the chinese vendor's make regular wigs, human hair wigs w/mono tops, lace fronts, toupee, hair wrefts, bulk hair, and sythenic wigs.. they make their most money out of BULK ORDERS FROM COMPANIES not individual orders at 200 per unit.. they will cut you off, and its been done b4..we sent OUT emails to all the vendors and they returned the favor with emails letting us know you NOW HAVE TO PURCHASE 3 MIN ORDERS, NO MORE INDIVIDUAL ORDERS..loL and if you say your from that board, they really don't want to deal with you.. they don't understand your addiction nor do they relate to you..

Edited by sexibeach - March 25 2008 at 1:37pm
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 1:42pm

Is it wrong I don’t even lurk over there anymore?

ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 1:43pm

If a local had purchased me a bad unit, I would have to windmill their Censored no lie

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by ShowStoppers ShowStoppers wrote:

Is it wrong I don’t even lurk over there anymore?

nope cuz i don't either
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 2:12pm

I know Sexi, I know...<sigh> - I'm still a member there and there is a need. It's like the Blind leading the blind at some point.  

I just posted b/c, now, someone else emailed him stating that they were from the board about their unit & brought up this poor girl's situation.

Rex is gonna say bann  For sure! LOL You know they'll cut you off in a minute...

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 2:16pm

I know Sexi, I know...<sigh> - I'm still a member there and there is a need. It's like the Blind leading the blind at some point.  

I just posted b/c, now, someone else emailed him stating that they were from the board about their unit & brought up this poor girl's situation.

Rex is gonna say bann  For sure! LOL You know they'll cut you off in a minute...

WELL when you chat with him about your business you better act like you don't know them, you ain't never heard about them...LOLLOLLOL sometimes you need to draw a line in sand and look out for yourself..
angierene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angierene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 2:16pm
So I obviously need to stop lurking right. I've just been so hurt. I couldnt wait to get on, to read, laugh, etc. Now it's shameful. and to be honest, when sexi left I was really hurt. Not personally, but I didnt realize all the crap that was going on. And as mentioned in a PP, to call me a sister and treat me like trash does not a sister truly make.
whew--got that off my chest.

Sexi, I got my curly unit from your boy and you did not make a comment. I didnt know you were gone, I ignored that stupid post until the day I joined this board. I thought my hair was so jacked up cuz you didnt respond.  That goes to show how much I relied on BHM, terrible I know, but some stuff you gotta let go.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by angierene angierene wrote:

So I obviously need to stop lurking right. I've just been so hurt. I couldnt wait to get on, to read, laugh, etc. Now it's shameful. and to be honest, when sexi left I was really hurt. Not personally, but I didnt realize all the crap that was going on. And as mentioned in a PP, to call me a sister and treat me like trash does not a sister truly make.
whew--got that off my chest.

Sexi, I got my curly unit from your boy and you did not make a comment. I didnt know you were gone, I ignored that stupid post until the day I joined this board. I thought my hair was so jacked up cuz you didnt respond.  That goes to show how much I relied on BHM, terrible I know, but some stuff you gotta let go.

honey i'm so sorry you should have known something was up if i didn't respond, you should been asking some i've not been able to get in touch with that i talked too often, but i'm sorry i had to go but i'm here and if you need me you can find me...
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

WELL when you chat with him about your business you better act like you don't know them, you ain't never heard about them...LOLLOLLOL sometimes you need to draw a line in sand and look out for yourself..

I personally can't get down with Rex, he takes too long for my tastes. I use the same 2 vendors, really just 1 at this time, b/c he's really good to me. Some much so, he's asked for me to come visit him & he would pay! Embarrassed If he said anything to me about it, I'd be Confused BHN? Shocked You said DHN? You mean DHL? No? Cry Gee I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about....LOLLOLLOLBig%20smile
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 4:27pm
well one thing the newbies need to learn is NEVER settle your disputes on the board, non of those members are going to give you your money back.. support is great, but if you don't have your refund in your hand don't even go there.. someone that is loyal to rex, and he has many will tell on you.. i've seen it happen 100's of times, and then you might not get jack  its your money not anybody elses, and the only person that can refund your cash is the vendor you put on blast..
BlainesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlainesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:45pm
I hadn't been to the other board in a while and I can tell you, "it's a jungle" over there! The drama is just to much. When I found out that you had left Sexi, that was enough for me! It's so nice to know you are still on point. Thank you for being the True DIVA you are. You are very much appreciated for all that you do to keep us up on our game.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic