Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drama on BHM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
GlamorusStarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlamorusStarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:02pm
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartSexi...do you see how appreciated you areHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart Thumbs%20Up
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:20pm
um. interesting.  someone just commented on this exact topic on BHM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlamorusStarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:27pm
Yeah...this thread is the reason for the thread over on BHM.....
laydyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laydyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:55pm
I said this at BHM too, but to be perfectly honest, the snarky bickering is to the point where I almost don't want to visit either board.  But alas, I need as much wig info/help I can get.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlamorusStarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 10:03pm
Yeah...it's getting better now...Daymn Laydyl...It seems like I'm staking you huh? bigball&chain
laydyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laydyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 10:24pm
Stalker alert, stalker alert!!!  Shocked

Hug
msteeniebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msteeniebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 12:22am
You ladies are appreciated by me and Sexi I have learned so much from you.  Not just about lf or hair but about poise, confidence, intelligence, compassion and integrity.  Don't ever let anyone stop you from doing just what God put you here to do...to be of maximum service to God and another human being.  I personally think you are the BOMB!
mslady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:08am
Wow-- Be careful what you ask for.  Before long you will have the drama on this board.  I actually liked this board because it's more laidback atmosphere....no issues thus far.

Edited by mslady - March 26 2008 at 6:46am
ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

well one thing the newbies need to learn is NEVER settle your disputes on the board, non of those members are going to give you your money back.. support is great, but if you don't have your refund in your hand don't even go there.. someone that is loyal to rex, and he has many will tell on you.. i've seen it happen 100's of times, and then you might not get jack  its your money not anybody elses, and the only person that can refund your cash is the vendor you put on blast..

How does the vendor match the complaining poster with the order?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by ruedeseine ruedeseine wrote:

well one thing the newbies need to learn is NEVER settle your disputes on the board, non of those members are going to give you your money back.. support is great, but if you don't have your refund in your hand don't even go there.. someone that is loyal to rex, and he has many will tell on you.. i've seen it happen 100's of times, and then you might not get jack  its your money not anybody elses, and the only person that can refund your cash is the vendor you put on blast..

How does the vendor match the complaining poster with the order?

WELL we're gonna let this die, but if you've complained about something and someone tells them they ought to know based on what the complaint is..i've seen this done not just with CV's but also AV'S when i was a mod there, those vendors lurk and read it for themselves and would pm me and address the situation, i've even had them copy and paste the sales information to prove that the accusations they are being accused of isn't true or their side of the story, otherwise i wouldn't hide the thread b/c i didn't want to censor people's feelings.. sometimes i'd address it or tell the vendor to do so.. i've even had them pretty much stalk me b/c they don't want their business reputation ruin, and sometimes the members were truthful and there were sometimes the total story wasn't told and therefore the vendor shouldn't have been blasted or accused of anything wrong..

but we REALLY want to leave this alone and let this other board and their members resolve their own problems and i hope that they do..

Edited by sexibeach - March 26 2008 at 2:12pm
candygrl2467 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candygrl2467 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 2:41pm
can we lock the thread because people are going to want to defend/clarify themselves. I know theres a section on here for lost threads so can it be moved there.
ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 2:41pm
okay...I just wanted to know. I wasn't going for a revival or anything.
You got way involved with all of that, it must've been time consuming.
thanks for the explanation.
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by candygrl2467 candygrl2467 wrote:

can we lock the thread because people are going to want to defend/clarify themselves. I know theres a section on here for lost threads so can it be moved there.
The "Land of the lost threads" forum was created to squash another brand of drama that came up here last year.. I don't think she will move unrelated threads there..

Edited by Divavocals - March 26 2008 at 3:02pm
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 2:53pm
Thanks for explaining Sexi!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 2:56pm
why would we want too. this is our freedom of speech? and i mean we grown women, and its not like anybody was dogging anybody out this is a very civilized discussion on a couple of topics that have continually come up over and over again it ain't that serious and if folks wasn't lurking on either board they wouldn't know and if they TRULY understood the nature of the lf game it wouldn't be an issue but folks got to learn whether its here or there regardless...   I AM NOT CENSORING MYSELF BASED ON OTHER'S OPINIONS or another board its really moot.. nobody was pointing finger's at least i waSn't i'm still explaining the game rather people wanna know it our not. and i bet you one thang they ain't closing locking nothing for us.. honestly anybody that thinks this is some kind of beef doesn't understand that the majority of the women on this board and that one are close and have formed friendships that the name on the board ain't gonna change that.. and if someone didn't get along they didn't get along there and they won't get along here.. so that's life..

Edited by sexibeach - March 26 2008 at 3:15pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 3:19pm

why would we want too. this is our freedom of speech? and i mean we grown women, and its not like anybody was dogging anybody out this is a very civilized discussion on a couple of topics that have continually come up over and over again it ain't that serious and if folks wasn't lurking on either board they wouldn't know and if they TRULY understood the nature of the lf game it wouldn't be an issue but folks got to learn whether its here or there regardless...   I AM NOT CENSORING MYSELF BASED ON OTHER'S OPINIONS or another board its really moot.. nobody was pointing finger's at least i waSn't i'm still explaining the game rather people wanna know it our not. and i bet you one thang they ain't closing locking nothing for us..
This is very true.. LOLLOL

I will just say this.. It's one thing to bring INFORMATION from one forum to another.. However, I think back & forth he said she said drama between forums is pointless.. I also think that it is silly to attach a loyalty to one forum over another.. I belong to MANY forums (hair and otherwise).. This was the FIRST hair forum I joined.. I found BHM & HE101 through THIS forum, and while BHM is not perfect for me, I still enjoy (most days) being on ALL of the forums I belong to.. I will not draw a line in the sand and "choose a side".. I don't think anyone should..

Edited by Divavocals - March 26 2008 at 3:22pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 3:24pm
let start by not continued to post in this thread, and call it a day but i'm not walking on nobody's egg shells b/c most of the people that are here are members there so i don't see where this back and forth is all about.. its got to be coming from some newer members there???
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 3:27pm

let start by not continued to post in this thread, and call it a day but i'm not walking on nobody's egg shells b/c most of the people that are here are members there so i don't see where this back and forth is all about.. its got to be coming from some newer members there???
So let me start by HIJACKING this thread.. Can a non-lacefront wearer contribute to your product list??Big%20smile I'm wearing a wig.. (one I made, not a lacefront) so does that let me in the club???LOLLOL

Edited by Divavocals - March 26 2008 at 3:28pm
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 3:29pm

ClapClapClap Exactly Sexi!!! Even if you make the transaction through paypal it will NOT be covered unless its for an auction or for an item that is posted for sale on a website. If you are just transferring money to another person for a sale and the item is not listed with ebay, ioffer, etc paypal will not refund your money until money is deposited in to the sellers account. I lost $220 and learned the hard wayAngryAngryAngry!!!!
candygrl2467 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candygrl2467 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 3:47pm

why would we want too. this is our freedom of speech? and i mean we grown women, and its not like anybody was dogging anybody out this is a very civilized discussion on a couple of topics that have continually come up over and over again it ain't that serious and if folks wasn't lurking on either board they wouldn't know and if they TRULY understood the nature of the lf game it wouldn't be an issue but folks got to learn whether its here or there regardless...   I AM NOT CENSORING MYSELF BASED ON OTHER'S OPINIONS or another board that at times didn't care what i thought or felt..

I dont know if that was in response to my question about locking it. I was told that locked threads were created over here for another purpose. My reason for asking that was because sexi you yourself said that we should let this drop so in the interest of letting it go I wanted to know if it could be locked but....since we are all free to speak our minds.... Here is mine

I have noticed a general atmosphere on this board that is too concerned with BHM. A couple members on here have this mindset like BHM is full of drama and were so much better to not have drama and have things on this boads be more civilized but at every chance they get members on here who are not members on there (and some who are) are constantly bringing up BHM in a negative light.  And on BHM I have not noticed 1 time when hair boutique was brought up in a negative light.

and some of the responses I was a little ticked off at on here because ladies were making general incorrect assumptions, like

Originally posted by kalenjin kalenjin wrote:

And they threw Rex under the bus today Confused
...calling for a boycott..  i guess he has been late with delivery and wont answer emails. He refused to refund the money...not sure what the hell is going on
  How was Rex thrown under the bus? I think that young lady was upset because she was given 5 different ready dates (months apart) for her rushed custom. She had every right to be upset. Its not the lateness that she minded it was the fact that she couldnt plan for what to do.

Originally posted by nola06 nola06 wrote:

well i guess cuz they have no one to keep them informed that china in having a war right now maybe they are worried about other things..LOL poor rex getting blamed for a war...

...And, you're right. Good point.

C
hina isnt having a war....they're preparing for the Olympics...there are protests going on in like .05% of its country in terms of land mass, in Taiwan though.... which is nowhere near Qingdao (city), Shandong province where most of the hair factories are located.

Originally posted by BlainesGirl BlainesGirl wrote:

I hadn't been to the other board in a while and I can tell you, "it's a jungle" over there! The drama is just to much. When I found out that you had left Sexi, that was enough for me! It's so nice to know you are still on point. Thank you for being the True DIVA you are. You are very much appreciated for all that you do to keep us up on our game.

How is it a jungle over there?

Originally posted by DonnaB63 DonnaB63 wrote:

...But members on BHM are suspect about the validity of her claim since she hasn't come back on to update us as to whether it's been resolved  - or to reveal who the seller is.  It couldn't possibly be that she's fed up and decided to just let it be or to pursue her own course of action.  It is easier to believe her story isn't true.  How judgemental...
   JMO

Ladies on BHM are suspect because this has happened many times before someone would come on saying how they were scammed by a member and get sympathy and everything and then people would send that member a unit or donate to help her get another unit and then it would turn out to be fake.... This has happened a few times. that is why there is suspicion. And when there are 12 units up for sale at around the time she bought here that makes finding out who sent here the bad unit really hard because she could have bought it via pm and no one would know. So without understanding the situations in the past makes it hard for you to understand the context in which the members are speaking. Being lied to...having your generosity taken advantage of many many times....

I'm just stating all of this because there seems to be an US v. THEM mentality going around. It should be noted that we share the same information. The information in the newbie thread was compiled over on BHM first. It was the members (Sexi and Breh included- that hair part trick was amazing) there who experimented with vendors and products first, and found out what worked and what didnt work. Take a look at the newbie thread on BHM its the same one here (but the one here is more updated some ladies at BHM have been trying to update it over there for awhile but ...). The information and questions and concerns are the same. So I think BHM deserves more credit than it is being given here. So everything that you are learning over here is in part due to BHM.

***I'm just stating my opinion. so if your going to respond to me please take the time to be respectful and mature in ur responses to me as I have been towards you***

Edited by candygrl2467 - March 26 2008 at 3:50pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic