Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drama on BHM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
msteeniebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msteeniebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drama on BHM
    Posted: March 25 2008 at 1:30am
Well it didn't take long to come across a lil drama on the old forum.  Lurked there for awhile and talk about some mess.  Seems somebody bought a unit from another member and it was jacked up.  EVERYBODY got an opinion on what she should do.  Most insist that she BLAST the member to save others from being burned.  Sound familiar, heard it all before, same ol same ol?  Yeah, glad to be over here where folks act like they got some sense.  Heard there were 67 folks logged in the other night.  Now do you wonder that there might have been some scammin going on?  Anyhow, the saga continues and just remember, it is what it is!
soxgirl119 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soxgirl119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 1:39am
lol! I think i know who sold the crappy wig but i won't tellCool
MsLiberty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLiberty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 2:27am
WOW
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 2:35am
Originally posted by soxgirl119 soxgirl119 wrote:

lol! I think i know who sold the crappy wig but i won't tellCool

Me too!!!! And its so sadConfused
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 5:03am
  It's sad....But what can you do...Munching

PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 5:04am
I've been trying to figure out who sold the bad unit.  I still lurk over there from time to time.  I think it's sad for anyone to sell an item and not disclose all the flaws willingly.
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 5:09am
I'm wondering that myself princessLF....Confused
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 5:14am
its unfortunate i know the lady who this happened too, she lives in the same town as me..
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:52am

Thats Censored up . but it always come back around

newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:55am
I lurk on BHM from time to time but I don't post. When I read about the lf that the BHM member sold, I was astonished. Why would someone do something like that. That's just wrong.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:24am
Originally posted by newtolacewigs newtolacewigs wrote:

I lurk on BHM from time to time but I don't post. When I read about the lf that the BHM member sold, I was astonished. Why would someone do something like that. That's just wrong.

child the stories i could tell you, that's not even the worst scam its very mild in comparison..
GlamorusStarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlamorusStarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:26am
Yeah all I did was post some information on how to sell and buy mentioning the unusual activity by having over 60 people logged on at the same time....hell it looked unusual to me......well Tongue it was looked at the wrong way I guess...sucks huh? Oh well, that's my last time trynna help. I got my own problems and BHM will not be one of them Approve. I see why so many people are spacing away from that mess...I am not the catty type....I snap and POP so it's just best for me to lurk over there.

Personally, after all the sneaking things that I have seen and been through, I wouldnt purchase anything from I dont know and trust unless I can sue them or bust them in the mouth!! boxer

Edited by GlamorusStarr - March 25 2008 at 9:29am
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:27am
Some people are just plain wrong!!!
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:40am
Originally posted by GlamorusStarr GlamorusStarr wrote:

Personally, after all the sneaking things that I have seen and been through, I wouldnt purchase anything from I dont know and trust unless I can sue them or bust them in the mouth!! boxer
LOLLOLLOL This statement is sad but funny as hell. LOLLOL It's sad because it shouldn't have to be that way - especially on a board where women refer to themselves as "sisters". But it's also REALLY funny cuz I understand her desire to keep those she does business with at arms reach...or should I say within striking distance. LOL

BTW I love this little guy---->boxer
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:43am
A simple member search of past posts by the OP will tell who the seller likely was.  If what the buyer says is true, it is a shame what happened to
her.  But members on BHM are suspect about the validity of her claim since she hasn't come back on to update us as to whether it's been resolved  - or to reveal who the seller is.  It couldn't possibly be that she's fed up and decided to just let it be or to pursue her own course of action.  It is easier to believe her story isn't true.  How judgemental...

As far as drama on BHM goes, I don't know why we are so surprised.  People will be rude and obnoxious up close and personal, why would they be any different with the anonymity of the internet to protect them.  It's a  no-holds-barred bonanza when no one knows who, what, and where you really are.   JMO
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:46am
I completely understand why someone would give the seller time to make amends before they put them on blast because if I were the buyer and they resolved the issue then I would not out them. BUT, if they are ignoring pm's, e-mails and whatnot I would definately put them on blast otherwise your secrecy allows them to do it over and over again. For all we know this seller could be the same one who sold a jacked up unit to FlyAt40.

I miss Fly Unhappy  She hasn't been around since someone sold her a jacked up unit and wouldn't refund her money. Has anybody heard from her ?
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:47am

If the seller is who I think it is. I purchased one of the wigs that she had for sale also and besides it being to much hair for me the wig was just as she described. It was a smooth transaction!!

Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 10:51am

Well I have bought from several members. (Thank God) I also received my unit. I had a   mishap once the seller got a higher offer after I paid for the unit. But the ladies on bhm checked her. I received a refund and I made a note not to buy from her again. I guess the lord and his father know how I feel about my hard earn quarters.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 10:58am
well like i said the OP of the thread lives in my town, she told me about it and who it was long b4 she posted it on the board b/c she was upset.. and i know the seller is still posting on there so why didn't she step up know that its being mentioned in her defense, if you've done nothing wrong then you need to address it since its out there.. i've seen so much scamming that they;ve even used my name in the scam to make it sound legit only to find out they didn't ripped off at all just wanted folks to chip in and buy her a unit.. ..
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 11:48am
I'm wondering that myself Sexi. If you stand by what you sent, then come on in & defend yourself. However, no names have actually been called so you never know...

Sure you can do a search but it is possible that she didn't leave a post & just PM'd directly to get her unit, so really the seller is still unknown. The tide unfortunately is changing though & now ppl are starting to question the OP about her own motives....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic