Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Texas Area Luncheon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Crimsonsugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimsonsugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 5:59pm

I know most have busy schedules and I am probably least busy. I am not sure how to get a luncheon started, but I will try to keep this thread going and see how many people we can get together. I will run this by the CA ladies and see how they went about it. I am really looking forward to meeting everyone soon.  LOL   

Edited by Crimsonsugar - April 03 2008 at 12:06am
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 11:15pm
That would be great to meet yall.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Senegalese Senegalese wrote:

Hey Breh I didn't know that you live in Texas, where r u? I currently work in Toronto Canada, but my hubby lives and works in Austin. I am moving there end of May. I'll be glad to join u all if it's around June.

Hey girl, I live in College Station which is about 2 hours from Austin. I think a summer time get together will be great!!! Come on ladies lets put our heads together and think of something. barmy
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 5:06pm
I live in West Texas but I am always in Dallas and Austin. Let me know too!!
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 4:54pm
Awww mannnnn!!!! Am I the only NJ chick around?  I want to go somewhere hot!  If it's in the summer, count me in.
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 4:41pm
Hey Breh I didn't know that you live in Texas, where r u? I currently work in Toronto Canada, but my hubby lives and works in Austin. I am moving there end of May. I'll be glad to join u all if it's around June.
MeowAndPurr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeowAndPurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 9:15am
I live in Houston and would love to go to a Texas Get-together!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 12:53am

That sounds like fun. I'm having lunch with two members tomorrow. I love meeting the members from BHM and HB. I have met two and we are having lunch tomorrow. I won't volunteer to set up the function. My plate is past full, but I do want to come if there is one in the future.

Crimsonsugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimsonsugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 12:32am
Will we ever have one?  I am personally in AR and I will travel to TX. Do we have anyone there who will take on this project. I am not organized,so I would not be a candidate.  I think that it would be a lot of fun! A TX, AR, LA, Mississippi, OK event.  I signed up to be on the mailing list to go to one of Ms. Lola's event and not email yet, so I looking for another in the meantime. I have a crappy wig right now, but I think that I can wash and curl it and make it look decent for a weekend.LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic