Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

all about me..and advice needed of course!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pregodego2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pregodego2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: all about me..and advice needed of course!
    Posted: March 31 2008 at 2:16am
hi! im valarie, 24. married to matt and have 3 kiddos (5y, 2 1/2y, and 2 months).....here's what i need from you all...pretty please with cherries.

im really wanting to go crazy with my hair. here's how i have had over the past 2 years, in this order:

little bit of dark red..not much style at all..blech

natural color w/carmel higlights

black w/white extension pieces - wanted something punk and long, the extensions were a PIA! never again.

then let it grow out and went back to girly and natural..that's my nose ring, not a booger LOL

then went toally choppy and funky - LOVED this, but dh (husband) wasn't too fond of the short cut Cry

how it looked as it grew in and if i didn't "style" it except for a straightening (i have naturally wavy/curly hair)

back to girly again...5 months prego

weird cut...chopped but still girly/cute (sorry this was one of my belly pix lol, best shot of the hair i have..)

9 months prego here....last december..back to black and still girly cut

i am really itchy for something new so i chopped my bangs..here's how it currently looks and it just isn't doing it for me, i need more...different...(ph and the product of what was growing in my tummy in the above pix :D

so what this was for was to ask what you all think..what looked best? red/black/highlights? short/long? front bangs/side swoop bang/no bangs?
girly or funky?

my fav is when it is short (but i think it looks sexy when long)...shorter seems to really compliment my face IMO, but im no expert at all! so i want some more experienced opinions....i want funky blonde pieces put in but i don't want to maintain them. i really love funky crazy, looks messy/add goop and go. i have 3 kids and still always have my hair done, so the fact that i can't stand it right now and it's in a ponytail more than down is annoying me big time. any suggestions??
..val..
jesus was a cloth diapered, breastfed baby.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic