Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Light Yaki Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 7:13am
Thank you.. The length is 18 inches. I'm going to apply it again this weekend and take pictures this time..

Originally posted by griff griff wrote:

NClady,

That is one BEAUTIFUL unit!!!! How long is it?  I can't wait to see it applied.  Chinese light yaki is my absolute favorite texture!
birdiegrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdiegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 11:51am
Originally posted by NClady NClady wrote:

Raleigh/Knightdale area... Are you in NC?

Originally posted by birdiegrey birdiegrey wrote:

Very pretty. Can't wait to see the unit applied! BTW what part of NC are you in???

Yes ma'am...I am in Charlotte Big%20smile
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 11:57am
NC LADY, have you curled it yet? if so how do the curls hold? Jacksun makes excellent units and i was gonna finnaly get a straight one from him but wasnt sure if i wanted to do the chinese or the indian, based on its ability to hold curls....
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:02pm
We should hook up and go out sometime.. I don't have a problem with driving.....Anything to get out of this area...

Very pretty. Can't wait to see the unit applied! BTW what part of NC are you in???

NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:05pm
No, I haven't curled it. To be honest, I'm about scared too, because I don't want to mess it up. I have plans of buying another just like this one and use the rollers..I'm scared of heat, becasue my own hair breaks as soon as I out any type of heat to it, except sitting under the dryer...

Originally posted by phillycutee phillycutee wrote:

NC LADY, have you curled it yet? if so how do the curls hold? Jacksun makes excellent units and i was gonna finnaly get a straight one from him but wasnt sure if i wanted to do the chinese or the indian, based on its ability to hold curls....
amazon1147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:11pm
I think u should be fine if u curl it. I hot curl my CVRs all the time-I use my maxi glide to curl it, then after u hot curl it, just pin curl it at night and put a bonnet on and the curls should stay. Thus far I do not have any light yaki's but I am assuming that this will work for your Chinese lght yaki.
birdiegrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdiegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:58pm

I'm new to the area, so that sounds good to me.

We should hook up and go out sometime.. I don't have a problem with driving.....Anything to get out of this area...

ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 5:26pm
that sounds nice
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic