Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - MY FIRST LF **LOTS OF PIX** UPDATE APP PIX PGE2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MY FIRST LF **LOTS OF PIX** UPDATE APP PIX PGE2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MY FIRST LF **LOTS OF PIX** UPDATE APP PIX PGE2
    Posted: June 20 2008 at 7:57pm
HEY LADIES.SOME OF YALL KNO ME AS THE WEAVE QUEEN..I LOVE ME SOME WEAVES AND LOVE DOING THEM..BUT IN MY QUEST TO HAVE A FLAWLESS LOOK..I DECIDED TO GET ME A LFRONT...
I WANTED A  NICE FULL LOOK..NOT TO SILKY AND NATURAL HAIR LINE..NOT THAT HALF MOON LOOK..LOL..SO I DID ALOT OF READING AND RESEARCHING..I BEEN LOOKIN AT LF FOR A COUPLE YEARS NOW..AND AFTER RESEARCHING..I FOUND ONE I WOULD CALL 3 TOP AMERICAN VENDORS....AND OUT OF THESE TOP THRE LACE FRONT VENDORS:

BREHSHOUSEOFLACEWIGS( THE UNIT I WANTED WAS OUT OF STOCK!!..LOL)
FIXINHEADS
CLW(CALIFIORNIALACEWIGS)

I DECIDED TO GO WITH
FIXINHEADS...SHE WAS THE WINNER...I FELL INLOVE WITH
SONYA!!!!!!!!!
YES SONYA IS HER NAME..AND I COULDNT WAIT TO TRY HER ON AND TAKE PIX...SHE IS NOT APPLIED YET....GOTTA PICK UP A FEW MORE THINGS..AND WHEN I APPLY I WILL POST THOSE PICS AS WELL..

I STARTED BUSTEN UP LAUGHIN WHEN I TRIED HER ON ,, AND WALKED IN THE BATHROON AND TURNED ON THE LIGHT...I COULDNT BELIEVE HOW GOOD SHE LOOKED AND HOW NATURAL SHE LOOKED...I WAS JUST GIDDY!!!...THE HAIR LINE IS JUST LOVELY...THE WIG FITS MY HEAD LIKE A GLOVE. A LIL SNUG..BUT ITS A STOCK..SO IT WORKED OUT JUST PERFECT..I GOT HER FAST..ORDERED MONDAY NIGHT..GOT HER TODAY..FRIDAY!! THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FIRST HOT DAY OF SUMMER..106 DEGREES IN RANCHO CALIFORNIA!...ANY WAY..

20 INCH INDIAN REMY DEEP WAVE
STOCK UNIT
BLEACHED KNOTS..IN FRONT ONLY FROM EAR TO EAR
STRETCH IN THE MIDDLE ONLY
1B..
I DONT EVEN HAVE ON A STOCKEN CAP IN THE UPCLOSE PIC OF THE PART..PERFECT!

I LOVE HER...INTRODUCING..(LOL LMAO) SONYA

LEFT THE REST OF THE PICS KIND OF BIG SO YOU CAN SEE IT BETTER AND SEE THE HAIR LINE ..THE LACE BLENDS REALLY WELL WITH MY SKIN AS WELL

I LOVE THE TEXTURE..ITS NOT TO SILKY AT ALL..IT ALMOST HAS A COARSENESS TO IT..BUT ITS SOO SOFT AND SUPPLE..
LACE ALMOST DISSAPEARED...LOOK AT THOSE WAVES
THE PART^^^ NO WIG CAP YET..BUT ALREADY LOOKS GOOD!..GO BLESS!!ClapThumbs%20Up

THANKS IN ADVANCE...WHAT YALL THINK!??!!Embarrassed

Edited by charron08 - June 25 2008 at 2:55pm
Weave Queen
www.myspace.com/weavesbycharron07
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2008 at 8:10pm
heres one more i forgot to add....good view of the hair line
Weave Queen
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2008 at 10:24pm
She is beautiful!!  I own three of Bless' units, the third of which should arrive tomorrow (Lindsay / 1b roots with 6 ends).  They don't just look good, they are of excellent qualityClap
'La vida te da sorpresas, sorpresas te da la vida"

http://public.fotki.com/DonnaB63/
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2008 at 11:29pm
thank you!..dont you love her units!...i was FLOORED!!!!
Weave Queen
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2008 at 1:00am
OOooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhShocked

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhTongue

Okay, I freely admit that I'm biased in favor of curly hair but that unit is TO DIE FOR !!   I'm luvin' it Heart I've been to Bless' website before but her pics don't do her units nearly as much justice as those pics you posted do. I  LUV the texture and density of that unit and the hairline is very natural.

Now on another note.....what the heck took you so long to start experimenting with flw's ???  I hate to say it hon but I can already tell that you're addicted. Welcome to the support group. Approve
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
soxgirl119 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soxgirl119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2008 at 1:35am
lovely!
Don't try to put me in a box. I'll never fit.
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2008 at 1:44am

curly girl!..lol..lmao!.thanks girl..and yes i am addicted... i am just a weave girl...but i am hooked for sure now!...i fell in love with SONYA when i saw her on  breh site!..she looks even more lovely in person!..

thanks yall...she'll be applied late tomorow !..look out for the pix!

Weave Queen
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2008 at 12:05pm
Clap Clap

Edited by Divavocals - June 21 2008 at 12:12pm
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2008 at 1:58pm
I think you look hot sista girl its beautiful on you!Clap
mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2008 at 5:37pm
So ya finally took that leap!!!!Clap Took you long enough!!!  Girl, the only other thing I can say is...HAWT, HAWT, HAWT!!!!! 
Mocha
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2008 at 6:54pm
ClapThumbs%20Up wow! that looks NIIIICE!!! Hott ta death,girl! I am glad another weave queen has taken the leap! Smile LOL..Welcome to our world,the world of LF addiction! LOL

Edited by *Mrs.Hoyle* - June 21 2008 at 6:55pm
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2008 at 7:14pm
lol.lmao!...you guys are funny.. i dont kno what took me so long..i just wanted to make sure i knew every thing about LF before i took the leap!...
Hey Sexi B..glad u like!..your are one fo the LF divas...if u approve i kno its HAWT!!!.lol..thanks yall...and i been already plottin my next unit that will be custom made..i want like 3 more..a curly one.. i loose wave and a straigh for winter..yes i am addicted..
thanks yall!

Edited by charron08 - June 21 2008 at 7:16pm
Weave Queen
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2008 at 7:37pm
diva v..wuzz up sis!...thaks girl..i kno u got the pix on emai ltoo..i was too excited..lets see..i took like 50 + pics already..and havent even applied it yet..i was E-X-C-I-T-E-D!!!!!!!!!!
Weave Queen
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2008 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by charron08 charron08 wrote:

lol.lmao!...you guys are funny.. i dont kno what took me so long..i just wanted to make sure i knew every thing about LF before i took the leap!...
Hey Sexi B..glad u like!..your are one fo the LF divas...if u approve i kno its HAWT!!!.lol..thanks yall...and i been already plottin my next unit that will be custom made..i want like 3 more..a curly one.. i loose wave and a straigh for winter..yes i am addicted..
thanks yall!
its addictive i've been playing with hair all weekend. I've pulled out too many i had to pack some up! so you'll be on a roll getting your collection in order so you can be fly for the summer, so you're off to a great start! Clap
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2008 at 10:37am
Originally posted by charron08 charron08 wrote:

diva v..wuzz up sis!...thaks girl..i kno u got the pix on emai ltoo..i was too excited..lets see..i took like 50 + pics already..and havent even applied it yet..i was E-X-C-I-T-E-D!!!!!!!!!!
Well you wear it VERY well girl!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
valleygurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valleygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2008 at 12:52pm
Hey Charron! This unit is beautiful. The hairline is perfect and I looove the hair. It looks pretty on you.
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2008 at 2:41pm
hey valleygirl!...thanks so much..and its not even applied yet..i have a cold and was up late doing hair last nite. and dont feel to hot.so i havent applied her yet...i will be doing that today no matter how bad i feel!..lol
Weave Queen
LADY_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LADY_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2008 at 7:06pm
How pretty!   Don't forget to come back and post pics after you apply, thank you ma'amLOLTongueTongue
If it had not been for the Lord Who was on my side...

\O/ Praising Him Always! \o/
skysthelimit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skysthelimit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2008 at 7:44pm
Oh, my!  That's gorgeous!  Am I the only one who got excited just looking at the baby hair? Lol...
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2008 at 1:05am

Hey, Lady, that hair is just gorgeous!  Thumbs%20Up

Congratulations on your first purchase.

So not only are you the Weave Queen, but you can add Lace Diva to your repertoire, too.

Enjoy your Sonya and do post pics after she's applied.

Smile

http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic