Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - MY FIRST LF **LOTS OF PIX** UPDATE APP PIX PGE2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MY FIRST LF **LOTS OF PIX** UPDATE APP PIX PGE2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2008 at 10:29am
You look gorgeous!
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2008 at 11:35am
That is sooo beautiful and it's not even applied yet in those pics......WOW
"When someone shows you who they are, believe them"
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 11:18am
Simply gorgeous!!!
Be the person you can be and never settle for less!!!
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:12pm
hey ladies..thanks so much..well i finally got her applied and took some pics...u will see the flaws lol and where it needs improvement..when i reapply i will correct my errors.. ..i willl post pics in a second...
Weave Queen
www.myspace.com/weavesbycharron07
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:43pm
I THNK IN THESE PICS I HAD CUT HER AND SHAPED A LIL AROUND MY FACE
I LEFT SOME PICS BIG SO U CAN SEE THE HAIR LINE.,.,I PULLED SOME HAIRS DOWN INTO HAIR LINE TO COVER UP THE LACE ..SINCE I LEFT TO MUCH LACE ON..
I WANTED A LIL MORE CURL AND WAVE TO HER SO I DECIDED TO CURLY THE TOP AND SIDES ONLY WIHT MY SKINY CURLING IRON..

I LIKE THE VERSATILITY OF BEIGN ABLE TO WHERE, SIDE, MIDDLE, PART, HUMPED UP STRAIGHT BACK OUT THE FACE..LOVE IT

Weave Queen
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:45pm
You look stunning as always...
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:46pm
Wow!! You look great!! I love it!!!!!!!!
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:52pm
a few more of hair line..if i can get the lace cut bck just right..and get my wig cap right ..i will be good to go..

o and i did not apply the back yet..lol so yes thats lace u see in the nape are on that pic above...he  h he heheee

THE KNOTS I THE FRONT WERE BLEACHED ALREADY
I DIED THE LACE WITH RIT DYE (TAN) SO I COULD WATCHH IT LIFT..AND LET IT DO IT SLOWLY.LIFTED TO A PEFECT BROWN TO MATCH MY SKIN...
I THINK I EVENTUALLY WANT TO BLEACH ALL THE KNOTS..
SHOUT OUT TO MEECHIE FOR HELPIN ME...AND FOR ALL THE TIPS AND TRICKS PUT OUT THEIR FRO ALL U LF DIVAS!..THANKS SO MUCH!..TRUELY A BLESSING WE HAVE! ON THE INTERNET!...
Weave Queen
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:53pm
Go on Girl!   Sexy Momma!!!yes
"When someone shows you who they are, believe them"
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:57pm
I love how it looked after you curled it. You are going to take lace fronts to another level because your weaves are always the bomb!!!
Love me or hate me. You're still thinking of me!
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 3:02pm

ahh dang yall!..i just posted..yall was waitin on that addiction to be fed..LOL..thanks so much!!

Weave Queen
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 3:53pm

iagreesign Thumbs%20Up   You look GAWgeous!!

http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two
zelliboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zelliboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 5:29pm
That is so Pretty...I love it....Thumbs%20Up
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 8:49pm
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 9:20pm
hey yall..diva v..u to much..thanks lace front divas....i learned itall from you all! thank youHug
Weave Queen
Mistress Shaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2008 at 1:27pm
Charon!!!!  That is absoblutely beautiful I cannot wait to see it applied.  Well I guess I better start checkingout bless because the 20 inches or more curly unit are the thang for me.  Thank you for sharing sis!!!

And we will have to get together sometime since you live farily close to me, let me know.

Shaka
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2008 at 9:04pm
You look absolutely beautiful!!!  I love the way you layered the hair around your face.  I am definitely going to try that with one of my curly units Wink

When I first started wearing lace units, I was afraid to cut the lace and I left too much showing.  but have no fear!!  The lace should be cut all the way back to right where the first hairs start.  None of the lace should show, that way you don't have to try to camoflage it. 

But you are working that hair, girl.  Will you ever fo back to sew-ins?  I just can't do it.  Lace fronts are so liberating.  You can go out in the wind and rain and it has zero effect on your hair.  I remember too many days of trying to walk into the wind as opposed to against it.  UghAngry
'La vida te da sorpresas, sorpresas te da la vida"

http://public.fotki.com/DonnaB63/
mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2008 at 9:35pm
Angryarms STOP THE PRESSES, Charron doin the darn thang!!!!  You work it!!!
Mocha
KinkyLinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinkyLinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2008 at 12:04am
score010
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2008 at 4:53am
lol..thanks u guys!
Mistress...c u sunday!..thanks bay!
Donna b63 thanks so much..yeah i was afraid to cut to much. i cut more back but its still showin up..so when i take off and reapply..i will cut it all back.
I am using Ultra HOld and Proflex..

Mochamom lol@ stop the press!
Kinky!..thanks for the 10 ...lol
i love this LF ..i will def probably go  back to weaves..to give my HAIRLINE a rest...but for now..i am hooked..and i am gonna be gettin another LF very very soon!
Weave Queen
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic