Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSalt Pepper and white chunks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kookooburra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kookooburra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salt Pepper and white chunks
    Posted: July 29 2008 at 5:20am
Ok, I have a challenge I need help with. I'm naturally brunette and have been touching up greys. Now I have 1 inch wide solid streaks of white at my temples and spreading to hairline across my forehead. It's a drag to keep touching up the extremely contrasting roots. So, at 54 I need a practical, economical solution to help me through the transition of colour change. Do I streak and blend, lighten all hair to blend in with white chunks, strip all colour and start sometig new ( I don't mind drastic overnight change)? I'm unemployed and wanting to get back in to the work force, competing with youngies. My spirit is young but I can't hide the waddle on my neck or aged hands..tell tales signs of age. I'm open to funky suggestions, but don't want to look like a lamb in sheep clothing. Any suggestions?
Go with the flow
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2008 at 9:04pm
I use a non ammonia hair dye, by Revlon,
I buy it at Target.
It's like $3.00, works great and doesn't damage my hair!
^..^
Poza Salon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poza Salon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2009 at 9:49pm
Going from colored hair to grey hair is a BIG deal! If you decide to go all natural then you MUST have a cool haircut. Embarrassed

Sincerely,Zahava

Edited by Karen Shelton - January 10 2009 at 8:10am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic