Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How much time do you spend

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How much time do you spend
    Posted: May 13 2003 at 9:26am
5 seconds with little hair
10 seconds with slighly longer hair
5 minutes with curly hair
3 minutes with straight hair
30 minutes to spike, mess, or mould it.
ARGHH
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2003 at 10:16pm
I spend about 15 minutes on makeup and about 25 minutes on my hair. It depends on how curly I want it that morning.
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
ParadigmX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParadigmX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2003 at 9:31pm
1:00 - 1:30 on my hair. =)
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2003 at 7:55pm
I shower and wash my hair first. Then spend probably 15 minutes total on both hair and makeup. I comb out and air dry my hair while applying eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara (all the makeup I wear), then blow hair dry and possibly put in a few velcro rollers if I have time. That is it for the day. I used to spend a lot more time on both when I worked in an office every day and lived in a friendlier climate. Now, nothing I do will stay anyway so minimal is best.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2003 at 6:28pm
I don't wear any makeup, but it takes me about a minute to put on moisturizer (with sunscreen) and some lip moisturizer. Another minute or two to comb my hair, and I'm out the door!
cait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2003 at 11:35am
I definitely agree with MEME on the time issue - when I can find the time to style my hair and put on mascara, eyeshadow, foundation etc., then I do. If not, I've learned to live with the basics - a quick brush through and a bit of concealer where needed.

I suppose it all boils down to what time I crawl out of bed;)

~ Cait x
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2003 at 1:20pm
On make-up I spend about 1 or 2 minutes (clear lipgloss, concealer for stupid dark circles under eyes and when I'm feeling particularly festive I'll wear some mascara).

Hair takes about 2 or 3 minutes. I usually wear it long and loose. Just brush and go, really. Occasionally I'll wear it in a bun. That doesn't take much time either.
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2003 at 1:04pm
Make-up = nil time (don't use any normally)

Hair = 3 minutes (comb and tie/bun)

The minimalist approach for me.

Uzi
Uzi

MEME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MEME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2003 at 11:54am
Just curious as to how much time you spend on a normal day doing your hair makeup and anything else you do on a regular basis to get going for the day. If the husband and kids would let me I could spend hours fixing my hair and makeup but they keep me on a tight schedule, I usually have about 5 minutes for makeup and about 15 minutes for my hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic