Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

First date hair - help required

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2003 at 4:33pm
You guys are wonderful - thank you so much

(((((Hugs, Kisses, Love))))

Uzi
Uzi

tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2003 at 1:01pm
Uzi goes on a date and she gets 41 posts!
It's pretty clear she is popular with people on this board, isn't it!

Can you imagine how many posts Uzma would get if she ever got married!!!
tina
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2003 at 1:13pm
Hi Tina

I think we have evolved into an e-community here.
I belong to a number of non-hair forums where this has happened after about 3-6 months of the same people consistently posting and sharing their viewpoints etc.

Nothing to do with popularity - I know the same support would be available for every member of this forum.

And just look at the "Karen - are you MIA" thread on the Reality Shows board.
Just goes to show that HB is frequented by some very caring people who understand what friendship is about, no matter how remote, recent or temporary it may be.

That is truly precious.

Love and hugs

Uzi
Uzi

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 8:05pm
Uzma/Uzi,

Just late (as usual?) to chime in and say basically the same as everyone else has. Glad to hear the date went well.

If you ever get to Japan, be sure to visit at least one Buddhist Temple, Shinto Shrine, and Zen Rock Garden. Very peaceful places.
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2003 at 8:29am
Sounds like an absolutely delicious date Uzi! And the sashimi sounded like it was tasty too! Any chance this guy has long hair? If I missed a description on an earlier post...sorry.

Oh yeah and unconditional love....ie - love without condition. yes - my 4 receive unconditional love from me. I love them without judgement, or expectation. Regardless of what way they wear their hair, who they date, what their political or religious views are and regardless of any crime they can - or ever wil commit. So yes, I can say I love them unconditionally. Just as I love my parents and husband unconditionally. Whether or not I can love every person in the world is irrelevant...only relevance is that I can love (and be loved by)unconditionally some one - that means it does exist (for me) and I believe in it.

I also believe in the illusions - since a hundred years ago, many things that were said to be illusions are now reality. Who am I to say what else may or may not be true? I keep an open mind to the possibilities.

Anyway - So glad you have fun!!! Now, on to date numero duo! When, where? How bout the hair?

Jacqui
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2003 at 3:24pm
Thanks Dave.

Hope I get to visit Japan in the next year or so.
Indeed, I will try and visit a Buddhist temple… I have this burning question that I need the right answer to: “What is the sound of one hand clapping?” LOL (an oldie, I know)

Hi Jacqui

Hmmm…illusions that are proved right. I can think of a few of those too. I see your point.
How wonderful it must be to love people so freely and deeply – how fortunate for the giver and the recipients!

My friend has short hair – not exactly a Hugh Jackman look-alike, either, but quite a hottie in his own way. Seeing him on Saturday. Don’t care about a hair-style as we were talking on the phone today and he said some magic words…..are you growing your hair?…It really suits your personality…I love long hair ..why don’t you wear it loose more often?
Magic Man

Love and hugs
Uzi

grenwich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grenwich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2003 at 11:21am
Originally posted by uzma uzma wrote:

Seeing him on Saturday. Don’t care about a hair-style as we were talking on the phone today and he said some magic words…..are you growing your hair?…It really suits your personality…I love long hair ..why don’t you wear it loose more often?
Magic Man

Love and hugs

WOOO HOOO!!!! You gotta love that!

((((uzi))))

Gren

1bCiii
between tailbone and classic (43.5inches)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic