Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ann Curry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ann Curry
    Posted: June 21 2012 at 6:58pm
And is the new shorter look a last attempt to look slick and professional for her bosses in order to try and avoid the axe? Such things have been known.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2012 at 1:15pm
Maybe ageism is a factor? She looks great for her years but is, I believe, 56.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2012 at 2:01am
Get a new do lose the job. LOL. Really if they let her go it will be a sad day.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2012 at 9:14pm
Sounds more like the Today Show is leaving her...
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2012 at 9:08pm
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2012 at 1:15pm
The shoulder length bob had got very boring, so I guess it had to go longer or shorter.

Needless to say, I don`t like it.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2012 at 3:20am
Oh well. I guess seeing her with long hair again is not going to happen. Thanks for the update.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2012 at 6:02pm
     It's a shame that she never really grew her hair out after the stupid donation event at which hundreds got sheared and then shunted aside, but this cut doesn't look bad. I don't let my ill feelings toward her and her network color my opinion of hairstyles.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2012 at 5:16pm
I like it too; I don't think it ages her. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.
HAWG
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2012 at 4:09pm
HUGE improvement and a giant step in the right direction!

IMHO
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2012 at 1:55pm
I hope Ann Curry's new short hairstyle looks better on the Today Show than it looked today in photos. I can't stand it. The new cut has aged her, IMHO. In the ratings war among the morning show, that can't be a good thing.

Who has more fun than people?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2011 at 12:43am
Some days I really enjoy Ann's hair. Clean, neat, no ear tuck. This was one of those days.

Who has more fun than people?
xiaoxiao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xiaoxiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2011 at 8:50am
Have you all noticed her hair seems to be changing a lot since she took over for Meredith? Somedays straight and sleek other days more waves and fullness.

I like her, but she always seems a tiny bit awkward.  Or is that just me?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2011 at 1:27pm
It is always "ok" to me unless she does the dreaded double ear tuck
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2011 at 4:30am
Quite like this messy bedhead look.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2011 at 5:13pm
I think she should have the courage to grow it to at least APL.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2011 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

considering meredith has a bland style, I am not expecting anything new.

Good point Loves

I don't think I ever remember Meredith with anything exciting, new or over the top from when she was on The View or at any time on Today. 

I actually received a photo of Ann with a shorter choppy look in a NBC press release announcing her new promotion to Meredith's spot but she had her hair tucked behind her ear as always.

Not sure if the photo was an old one or what.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2011 at 8:39pm
considering meredith has a bland style, I am not expecting anything new.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2011 at 7:08pm
Since Ann is officially replacing Meredith Viera as Matt Lauer's co-host on Today, anyone think she'll get a new cut/style to go with her new role?

I hope so as I think her current cut and style are pretty bland, but don't expect any change.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2011 at 12:42pm
Interesting behind view:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic