Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How long would you grow it?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
CrazyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2003 at 8:50pm
Have you guys ever thought of meeting up? I think it would be really cool to meet you guys in person!

I'm from Los Angeles... anyone from the area?
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2003 at 11:21pm
i'm in san diego
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2003 at 8:59pm
I have made friends with, and then met, many long-haired people (adults, mind you ) "found" on the www. It's great fun. Trust is obviously a huge issue, as always when meeting other people for the first time, so meeting in a public place (restaurant, mall, etc) can be a good idea.
Kateyez37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateyez37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2003 at 12:26am
Since I have a ways to go, I will have to see how long my hair will actually grow before it starts splitting off. I have fine hair, so I don't think it will be able to grow as long as many of you here.

I'm aiming for just above waist length. I hope I can achieve it. :)

Kris
AnnaJeanLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnaJeanLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2003 at 5:30pm
Mine is at waist length now. I don't want it any longer then this. The longer it gets I have a hard time caring for it and putting it up because of my physical disability.
Anna :P
Coyote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2003 at 6:04pm
I'd love to get it to classic length...but only if it still looks decent. Shortest I'd want it is to my mid-back, though.
"Hope is when we feel the pain that
makes us try again" -Chico Science
caramia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2003 at 5:52am
Bra strap length for me, I think. It's only just touching my shoulders now - growing out from a pixie cut.

Caramia
"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me."
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 9:33pm
I would like to grow it to my elbows or my waist maybee longer. It is currently 23 inches and will feel good when I can get to 30 inches.
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
vijay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 7:37am
hai i am vijay haircare advicer and messur

my coudin sister has 98cm hair length now.her aim is grow upto floor length.her husband also love her hair

i am giving tips and massage to her and she take daily one biotin 1000mcg.

ok anyway if u want any tips means ask me
mpvijay@indiainfo.com

bye to all

urs
vijay
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 7:39am
Danny Cecati said that when his hair reached floor length, he would cut it to the tops of his shoes. That sounds about right.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
GoldieLocks92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 11:20am
Waist length, I think. From there I'd decide if wanted to go longer, but most likley not. I can't deal with hair thats TOO long. It'd probobly get in my way any longer than waist length.
Hair is BSL+ as of 9/15/05
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 6:57am
I'd really like mine to go mid-thigh, absolutely.  I think this is just the coolest looking length!  After that I'll have to see how much luck I have caring for it and keeping it out of trouble before I commit to going longer.  
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic