D-Lux hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
D-Lux hair
Direct Link To This Post sherrie215 March 02 2006 at 7:07pm  Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post Reply Reply
no, no, no girls. Its fine when we answer ourselves! Really....its when we start disagreeing and argueing with ourselves that you know you have a problem! LOL
Direct Link To This Post Naked Eye March 02 2006 at 8:38pm  Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post Reply Reply
LMAO sherrie! I've probably even done that before!

Aphrodite-Pardon my stupidity, but what's an avatar??? Should I take that
as a compliment???
Direct Link To This Post sherrie215 March 02 2006 at 8:55pm  Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post Reply Reply

Naked eye, thats my story and Im stickin' to it! LOL

your avatar that Aphrodite mentioned is that pretty little picture on the left under your username!

Direct Link To This Post Aphrodite March 02 2006 at 8:58pm  Quote Aphrodite Quote  Post Reply Reply
Naked Eye - it IS definitely a compliment!!!  You look like a modern-day Aphrodite (Venus if you are Itialian....I'm Greek so it's "Aphrodite"!)
Direct Link To This Post Naked Eye March 02 2006 at 9:09pm  Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post Reply Reply
Ohhh! Thank you!!

Sorry, I am dense.

Sherrie- It's okay...the voices in my head tell me it's normal!
Direct Link To This Post Cali-Kristin March 02 2006 at 10:58pm  Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post Reply Reply
LMAO ladies!
Direct Link To This Post Syren123 March 03 2006 at 12:34am  Quote Syren123 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by Aphrodite Aphrodite wrote:

Naked Eye - it IS definitely a compliment!!!  You look like a modern-day Aphrodite (Venus if you are Itialian....I'm Greek so it's "Aphrodite"!)

ME TOO!!
Direct Link To This Post Amanda8Beechwoo March 03 2006 at 6:32am  Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post Reply Reply
Pictures?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12