Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Miley Cyrus blonde

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Miley Cyrus blonde
    Posted: July 15 2012 at 9:25pm
She tweeted this picture earlier today.  I think she looks great as a brunette; I don't understand why she does this.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2012 at 12:15am

I have no problem with her hair -- and that nose ring just adds so much to her beauty, doesn't it? I swear she could work at our local McDonald's, which must give its female employees a bonus for additional piercings.

Who has more fun than people?
bob&pixieLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob&pixieLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2012 at 10:27am
i just hope that she dyes it enough that she has to cut it short! - kinda like the blonde look though! and the nose ring is sorta cool too...
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2012 at 11:13am
Not generally a fan of the blonde hollywood look but this is really nice.

I do not want to generalize but think one of the defining differences between the long hair/short hair lovers on these boards is that short hair fans more often are attracted to the transformative qualities of hair, beauty, and looks. I love the nose ring. Love the new hair because it has the feel of authentic self expression. I don't see it as pandering to the trends or shallow. It is fun to try to change and define yourself and Miley looks to me like she is doing a good job of not being a child star but still being pretty.

There are others that I just don't buy it on. I think all those things work if they are authentic and look cheesy if they are forced.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2012 at 1:16pm
Trout, couldn't agree more on everything.  Not a big fan, but this does look good on her.

And while obviously I prefer shorter hair, there are a number of women who look great with long hair.  What bores me is a women who has worn the same style forever.  Jane Seymour comes immediately to mind.

One woman I particularly like to follow is Jessica Alba.  While she currently has long hair & is gorgeous, at some point I know she will cut it shorter & look even more gorgeous.

texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2012 at 2:41pm
I think the blond looks great on her. I'm also a big fan of celeb chameleons as well, anyone who's daring enough to change it up for that matter.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2012 at 5:35pm
I hate to say it, but I do like her in shorter hair, regardless of the color.  Notice the thick white accent piece right near the crown?  Interesting.  That is almost pure white.  Bleach white. 

I'm wondering if she's getting ready to go some wild color like Katy Perry did.  Or if she's just trying to get attention.  Celebs know that the top attention getters are:

1. Hair change - color, length
2.  Getting engaged, married, divorced, new love interest
3.  Having a baby

Below is a photo from People Magazine.  She looks much better here although I'm undecided about the blonde.  I'm taking a wait & see.

Miley%20Cyrus%20Blonde

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 16 2012 at 5:36pm
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2012 at 8:40pm

I like her with darker hair; it looked more natural on her, it was rich and made her look softer. I liked the longer hair as well; this hair cut makes her hair look a bit thinner and plain while her longer wavy hair looked full and beautiful.

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2012 at 10:39pm
OK, second look: The dark eyebrows sure clash with the blonde hair. And her lips look different. Is it possible she had something done to her lips and wants to distract us from that with the blonde hair? Or is she just pouting for the camera?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2012 at 11:22pm
I think the in the People article she jokes about using the pouty lips because that's what blondes are expected to do (she calls them frog lips or something). So it may be a bit of intentional posing.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2012 at 7:31pm
Blonder today

HAWG
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2012 at 2:10am
Uber Blonde...a bit too light for me...
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2012 at 11:39am
Something in her pose there reminds me of an Olsen twin....
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2012 at 11:45am
Ditto... but still have to admit I like the blonde.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2012 at 12:23pm
I LOVE it on Miley and I am way more of a brunette fan on any and everyone!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2012 at 12:24pm
I have to say though, she is totally frying her hair, might have to do a Michelle Williams later on... that would look killer on her!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2012 at 3:46pm
Photo shoot for Marie Claire:

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2012 at 7:29pm
I think she's gone way too blonde also.  Here's a link to the article

HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2012 at 8:55pm
And for those of you who thought she'd go the Michelle Williams route... You were not far off. There are two pics on her Twitter account -- one is pretty bad, but I think it actually looks kind of cute in
this one.

Edited by Klaatu48 - August 12 2012 at 8:56pm
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2012 at 9:36pm
Here are a few more pics, kinda like the cut and color, suits her!

http://img206.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=818587240_1_122_582lo.jpg

http://img245.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=819242648_miley_cyrus_new_hair_5yPjjG5_122_120lo.jpg

https://twitter.com/MileyCyrus/status/234826536442814465/photo/1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic