Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

long hair board

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: long hair board
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:34pm
Jeff and Karen,I like the idea of a "personals" hair board....but why deprive all the married folks...male and female...from being a part of it. Drop the word singles from the forum and let people describe themselves...ie.MM or MF or SM or SF?Thanks, Mark
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:34pm
> Jeff and Karen,> I like the idea of a "personals"> hair board....but why deprive all the married> folks...male and female...from being a part of> it. Drop the word singles from the forum and let> people describe themselves...ie.MM or MF or SM> or SF?> Thanks, Mark
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:34pm
Hi Mark,Excellent idea. We will socialize the board throughout the net and hope that we get more responses.I would love to hear if any of your postings are being answered and how Jeff and I can make this successful for everyone.Please either email me at shelton@hiredguns.com or post your thoughts for all to comment on. Either way is fine with me. We sincerely care about all of our visitors.Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:34pm
> Hi Mark,> Excellent idea. We will socialize the board> throughout the net and hope that we get more responses.>> I would love to hear if any of your postings> are being answered and how Jeff and I can make> this successful for everyone.> Please either email me at shelton@hiredguns.com> or post your thoughts for all to comment on. Either> way is fine with me. We sincerely care about all> of our visitors.> Karen
Mark View Drop Down

Karen,Thanks for the response, I think it would be a great idea to open up the board to married folks, like me. I have not posted because it is a singles board. What do you think?Mark>
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:34pm
Mark,Even though it says Long Haired Singles Board there really is nothing stopping you from posting here, unless it's the fear that your wife will find out.So go ahead and post away...Jeff.> Karen,> Thanks for the response, I think it would> be a great idea to open up the board to married> folks, like me. I have not posted because it is> a singles board. What do you think?> Mark
xoom!
Cathi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:34pm
> Karen,> Thanks for the response, I think it would> be a great idea to open up the board to married> folks, like me. I have not posted because it is> a singles board. What do you think?> Mark I hope I don't sound old fashioned, but if the purpose of this board is to let like minded men and women to meet, is it a place for married men to attempt meeting single, or other married, women?And on a related note..does anybody ever really get responses, or is this just male wishful thinking? I notice there are no posts by long-haired women looking to meet men.
Mark View Drop Down

>Cathy, That's why I asked...It does not appear that anyone is getting a response..the long hair thing is something I don't think many women get into the way men do..it's just the way it is. Mark> And on a related note..does anybody ever> really get responses, or is this just male wishful> thinking? I notice there are no posts by long-haired> women looking to meet men.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic