Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Waste of time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waste of time
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
I think this board is pretty much a waste of time. Basically what you have here is a lot of guys looking (me included) for a fetish ideal. What I'm gathering is the women who write in seem to love the attention and little else about us. And then there are the guys who pose as women to get off. I may be a voice in the wilderness, but this all seems to be a lot of wasted effort. It's Disneyland to think you're going to get a soulmate writing into this board. I've said my peace. I won't be back.P.S. Same to you.
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
I don't know, Dan. It's kind of fun to lurk. As for me, I'm attracted to women that have long hair. Not all women with long hair. I recently broke it off with someone with wonderful waist length hair. I just didn't really like her that much, so I wasn't really attracted. As for responses, you can't expect a world-wide internet site to be *the* source to meet that special someone. It's just a shot. Ya gotta say..."Why not?"Bill> I think this board is pretty much a waste> of time. Basically what you have here is a lot> of guys looking (me included) for a fetish ideal.> What I'm gathering is the women who write in seem> to love the attention and little else about us.> And then there are the guys who pose as women> to get off. I may be a voice in the wilderness,> but this all seems to be a lot of wasted effort.> It's Disneyland to think you're going to get a> soulmate writing into this board. I've said my> peace. I won't be back.> P.S. Same to you.
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
> I think this board is pretty much a waste> of time. Basically what you have here is a lot> of guys looking (me included) for a fetish ideal.> What I'm gathering is the women who write in seem> to love the attention and little else about us.> And then there are the guys who pose as women> to get off. I may be a voice in the wilderness,> but this all seems to be a lot of wasted effort.> It's Disneyland to think you're going to get a> soulmate writing into this board. I've said my> peace. I won't be back.> P.S. Same to you.Dan,For you this forum is a waste of time! But, I have to say that this forum is exactly what its users make it. You can't expect the ladies out there to be interested if the extent of the message is:Hi. I'm Joe. I'm looking for a long hair lady. E-Mail me at xyz@email.comIf the guys that post here would just write longer messages and share more about themselves (hobbies, interests, profession, your age, where you live, what you look like, etc.)You should view this personals forum just as you would any other personals forum. The idea is sell yourself. If the product (you) is not described in an appealing way, then no one is going to want to buy the product (you).Like I said this forum is what you make it. It's up to you to sell yourself.Good Luck,Jeff.
xoom!
Sarah K. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah K. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
No one asked you to contribute to this board. Or did they? Karen and Jeff took the time and energy to graciously create this board at the specific request of the visitors to this site. They did not make any promises or guarantees. They didn't have to do this at all.Why do sore losers and big babies like you even bother to post if all you want to do is whine?So you can't met your ideal women. Maybe it is your attitude.I love how you say you won't be back. That way you can be a coward and not have to read any responses to your obnoxious post. Isn't that called hit and run in some countries?Sarah> I think this board is pretty much a waste> of time. Basically what you have here is a lot> of guys looking (me included) for a fetish ideal.> What I'm gathering is the women who write in seem> to love the attention and little else about us.> And then there are the guys who pose as women> to get off. I may be a voice in the wilderness,> but this all seems to be a lot of wasted effort.> It's Disneyland to think you're going to get a> soulmate writing into this board. I've said my> peace. I won't be back.> P.S. Same to you.
Joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
Bravo Sarah! I agree 100%. It's these type of losers that make these chat boards fall apart. I for one think this site is well worth the time that Jeff and Karen have put into it and even more. Keep posting everyone. :-)> No one asked you to contribute to this board.> Or did they? Karen and Jeff took the time and> energy to graciously create this board at the> specific request of the visitors to this site.> They did not make any promises or guarantees.> They didn't have to do this at all.> Why do sore losers and big babies like you> even bother to post if all you want to do is whine?>> So you can't met your ideal women. Maybe> it is your attitude.> I love how you say you won't be back. That> way you can be a coward and not have to read any> responses to your obnoxious post. Isn't that called> hit and run in some countries?> Sarah
Timothy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timothy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
I just picked up a mag that listed lost of different web sites and I decided to go check out all the personals/singles/ URLS that were listed. There were pages of them. I only found 1 FREE singles board in all those pages and pages.I kept getting the same damn home page for all the different photo personals. The bottom line is that they all charge money with no guarantees whatsoever.Maybe the babes here are shy and not showing up much, but at least this forum is free and you can post as many times as you want. Key word is free.It irritates me that the losers complain about this site. What else do they want anyway? It is free and this is a site that attracts long haired woman.Tim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic