Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Very nice site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very nice site
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
Hello. Just wanted to say your hair site is nice. I have long very dark hair down to my waist. It tends to wavy. I wear a lot of braids etc. I did recognized some names from the long hair site over here so that is very nice.
joseph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
> Hello. Just wanted to say your hair site> is nice. I have long very dark hair down to my> waist. It tends to wavy. I wear a lot of braids> etc. I did recognized some names from the long> hair site over here so that is very nice.Hello: I want my hair to my waste and longer. Its halfway down my back and has taken me 5 years to get that long. Sounds like you have very beautiful long hair.
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
Hi,Thanks for your compliments on the site. Jeff and I appreciate all feedback. :-) We really like the good feedback best, but will take any we can get. :-)Welcome to the site. Thanks for posting.Best wishes,Karen> Hello. Just wanted to say your hair site> is nice. I have long very dark hair down to my> waist. It tends to wavy. I wear a lot of braids> etc. I did recognized some names from the long> hair site over here so that is very nice.
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic