Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair cutting diary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Erinlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erinlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2003 at 6:57am
Yes Im young, 25. Although age is relative and Ive no idea what age anyone else is here.

It is still short to me. All relative.

I actualy admire short cuts on others. But I just cant see myself in one unless it was that "cut it for a week and it magicaly grows all back at the end" senerio.

how old are you?
Laine1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laine1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2003 at 12:12am
Supergrover..
That Beavis and butthead comment had me rolling....I can SO see him saying that...

he he cut it..hehe dude, you just said to cut it..he he he

lol thanks for giving my morning a laugh!!!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 8:28pm
Hi Erinlynn, thanks for sharing your photo with us! Your hair is very nice. And you look happy!

Our troll's device would need to be heightened to achieve his objective. heh heh You got it, SuperGrover... it's the Beavis voice. Of course, then what does Butthead say? "Shut up, Beavis." Butthead was never so wise as he is now.
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 7:04pm
oh erinlynn if that is short i'm sure half of us here wished it looked like that! it's just short to you because you have had your hair longer in the past. hang in there. you have pretty hair and a pretty face! i'm sorry to be nosey excuse my rudness, how old are you? you look young?
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by ChopdeToad ChopdeToad wrote:

Good you cut it! Cut it more! I WILL CUT IT!!!

FOR YOU!!! HA!

ROTFLMAO again!

This guy is hilarious! It's best when you imagine him talking in a Beavis-like voice. What a funny troll. Too bad we'll probably have to block him, huh?
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Laine1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laine1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 4:20pm
Erin

If that is your "short" hair..I hate to see what the people with REALLY short hair would be called around you..lol just kidding..
Your hair looks very nice, good luck with growing it back out!
ChopdeToad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChopdeToad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 3:11pm
Good you cut it! Cut it more! I WILL CUT IT!!!

FOR YOU!!! HA!
Ah wha! Ha! Hee!
Skip and dance!
Erinlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erinlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 1:32pm
It worked!! Ah! But do I really want this picture up??? This is my short hair cut.

Erinlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erinlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 5:05pm
Hi Dave,

Well Im not sure how fast it grows. I never measured its growth before, but its fast enough that I dont worry about reaching long lenghts. Im going to pay more attention this time to how long it gets each month.

My hair was getting close to knee lenght...it was a bit longer than as far as my fingertips could reach with out stretching.

Now my hair is 25.5 inches long and is just below my bra strap...I think my waist is about 6 or so inches from that...less than a hands lenght...but Im not useing a ruler its just an estimation.

I ought to thouroughly enjoy my "short" hair while I can since i will spend less of my time and life with shorter hair.

now is the time for me to audition for community plays and not hide its lenght.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 3:29pm
Erinlynn, it sounds like you're ready to have waist-length hair... now. How fast does it grow and how far away from waist-length is it? Since you've had it that long (and beyond), I'm sure you'll get there again.

Erinlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erinlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 1:44pm
Tódia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tódia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 12:27pm
WELCOME, ERINLYNN!
Annette
Erinlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erinlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 11:53am
Okay, and now Im slightly depressed that my hair isnt at my waist at least...but it will grow back. i might as well enjoy having cute bouncy ponytails instead of long heavy tails...plus when I do curl my hair the curls will be full and stay in.

When my hair reached past my tail bone I started feeling like I had a tail, like a long horse tail. Does that sound weird? so at least now i dont feel like Ive grown a tail.
Erinlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erinlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2003 at 10:29pm
i am obsessed..obviously. Im experienceing the world with mid back lenght hair for the first time in several years. Observations:

1. Some people noticed that my hair went from past my bottem to mid back and they loved the change. Other people, even close to me people who see me every day, didnt notice at all!!! Not at all. amazeing.

2. Others still concider it long even if I dont. Its still longer than alot of people.

3. Its more fun to play with and toss and touch although i think if i cut it to my waist it would be just as fun.

4. I can see the small of my back! how nice.

5. i can leave it down more often even at work yea!!!

its still long...okay no ones going to call me rapunzel for a while but its nice to not have everyone mention how long my hair is all the time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic