Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pamela Anderson Pixie!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2013 at 2:43pm
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2013 at 3:01pm
HOT!!!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2013 at 3:53pm
I don't know. I look at this photo, and while she is attractive, I wish she was a woman who was all about her long hair. She wasn't. I'm not sure that she should have copied Jamie Leigh Curtis' haircut, however. I think that a medium cut or more standard pixie would have been a better call. Smile
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2013 at 4:17pm
Actually, that pretty much is the standard pixie.  The press often mislabels any short cut a "pixie".  In fact, this is more of a pixie than Jennifer Lawrence's and Kristen Chenoweth's cuts.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2013 at 8:44am
I love it! I think she looks classy and polished.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2013 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

Actually, that pretty much is the standard pixie.  The press often mislabels any short cut a "pixie".  In fact, this is more of a pixie than Jennifer Lawrence's and Kristen Chenoweth's cuts.

You are right, Flea. The "pixie" has morphed into this cut over time, but I still call it a crop cut. I still think of a pixie as a cut which has more length on top and a slightly tighter line at the nape and sides. This cut was very popular in the late 60's, until (mercifully) the long and straight fad swept the nation for both men and women.
For me, this cut that Pamela now sports is a world above those which are very short, but whose bangs are forever falling in their faces. Embarrassed
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2013 at 7:40am
Supposedly a brunette now........
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/03/pamela-anderson-brunette_n_4379430.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2013 at 10:33am
Here is a better pic...I'm not sure what to think...

http://www.toofab.com/2013/12/06/pamela-anderson-goes-brunette-see-first-photos/

We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2013 at 10:54am
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2013 at 1:57pm
Wish I could have seen her as a longhaired brunette. The color seems so natural on her.
Who has more fun than people?
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2013 at 2:19pm
The darker shade didn't last long... This is a bit Brigette Neilsen circa 1986 for me.

Edited by rardman - December 23 2013 at 2:21pm
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:20am
So she'd been growing it out, got to here...

wenn21343265

And realized she had enough length to slap the extensions back in...

I do prefer her long, but the excessive teasing at the roots to hide shorter pieces is hurting my eyes!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:47am
... And thus ends the brief period of time when she didn't look best suited to reside in a trailer park.

You can do the fake hair or you can do the fake face and body ... but you can't do both and look good.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:00am
Wicked bummer (I especially liked the grow-out length) and more than a little surprising, since she went on after she chopped it about how it made her feel like the blow-up doll people regarded her as being, and how she felt compelled to shed that image. 
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:59pm
Maybe a wig rather than extensions?

jug jug to dirty ears
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:17pm
Wow, that looks soooo bad
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:27pm
Don't kid yourself. You'd date her in a heartbeat. "Soooo" much better.
Who has more fun than people?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:40pm
These.extensions are horrible. She looks horrific. She needs to.rip.them out and stick with a.short cut or get better extensions
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:45am
Wow not a great upgrade. She should have kept it short.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 8:30am
Wow, is that you Mike? First time I ever heard YOU tell someone to go short. However, I kind of agree with you in this case. Or rather, I find it hard to care what Pamela Anderson does with her hair or with anything else. She's been trying to ignore the fact that she's getting older for 20 years--and this is the grotesque result. 

Online, somewhere, it said this was a wig rather then extensions--but who really cares?
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic