Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Poppy Harlow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Poppy Harlow
    Posted: August 05 2015 at 1:24am
CNN newsbabe Poppy Harlow has what I think you hair experts call a LOB. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) She cut several inches from her hair, moved her part to the center and looks amazing. I saw her live on Monday, but haven't seen any still shots. Apparently, she's the talk of the newsroom. A great change!

https://twitter.com/PoppyHarlowCNN

Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2015 at 7:16am
Is it lob or pob?
jug jug to dirty ears
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2015 at 9:05am
Can I just call it bland? 
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2015 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

Can I just call it bland? 
Don't call it anything until you see it. You already don't like the center part, do you? Come on! She had a side part until now. "Embrace change," says the guy who never embraces change.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2015 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Don't call it anything until you see it. You already don't like the center part, do you? Come on! She had a side part until now. "Embrace change," says the guy who never embraces change.[/QUOTE]

But I did see it. I followed the link provided to Poppy's twitter feed and they have a couple of CNN clips from early August with the style described. I held out hope until I saw a clip. I commented after I saw it. And regrettably, I stand by my "bland!"

I'm all for embracing change; I've been raving about Kate Mara's pixie, for example. I just haven't found an example of the shoulder-grazing bob (center parted or not) that's made me a fan.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2015 at 9:59pm
After watching Kate Mara light up the screen and my life when she was a long-haired bisexual cheerleader on the cable TV show Nip/Tuck, there's no way I can comment positively about her pixie. It takes years to grow the glorious hair she had on the TV show; it takes only a few minutes to switch to a pixie. Anyone can get one.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic