Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=82134
Printed Date: April 28 2024 at 10:21am

Topic: Poppy Harlow
Posted By: Kramer
Subject: Poppy Harlow
Date Posted: August 05 2015 at 1:24am
CNN newsbabe Poppy Harlow has what I think you hair experts call a LOB. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) She cut several inches from her hair, moved her part to the center and looks amazing. I saw her live on Monday, but haven't seen any still shots. Apparently, she's the talk of the newsroom. A great change!

https://twitter.com/PoppyHarlowCNN

-------------
Who has more fun than people?

Replies:
Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: August 05 2015 at 7:16am
Is it lob or pob?

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Posted By: Curlyfan
Date Posted: August 05 2015 at 9:05am
Can I just call it bland? 

-------------
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Date Posted: August 05 2015 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

Can I just call it bland? 
Don't call it anything until you see it. You already don't like the center part, do you? Come on! She had a side part until now. "Embrace change," says the guy who never embraces change.

-------------

Posted By: Curlyfan
Date Posted: August 06 2015 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Don't call it anything until you see it. You already don't like the center part, do you? Come on! She had a side part until now. "Embrace change," says the guy who never embraces change.[/QUOTE]

But I did see it. I followed the link provided to Poppy's twitter feed and they have a couple of CNN clips from early August with the style described. I held out hope until I saw a clip. I commented after I saw it. And regrettably, I stand by my "bland!"

I'm all for embracing change; I've been raving about Kate Mara's pixie, for example. I just haven't found an example of the shoulder-grazing bob (center parted or not) that's made me a fan.

-------------
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Date Posted: August 06 2015 at 9:59pm
After watching Kate Mara light up the screen and my life when she was a long-haired bisexual cheerleader on the cable TV show Nip/Tuck, there's no way I can comment positively about her pixie. It takes years to grow the glorious hair she had on the TV show; it takes only a few minutes to switch to a pixie. Anyone can get one.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window