Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Returning member saying “HI!” After being away

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pier23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pier23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Returning member saying “HI!” After being away
    Posted: May 29 2021 at 3:31pm
It has been too long since I was here. I remembered that fact as I was sweeping up the 6-8 inch lengths of my wife’s hair that were on the bathroom floor after she asked for a haircut with instructions limited to “summer short”.

My aging, and soon to replaced, clippers were functional enough to clip her chin-length layered bob to a closely-clipped pixie, the back now faded down at her nape and the sides at a half-inch with longer top layers and bangs.

I am a very lucky husband. When we were dating, our third date included giving her a first-ever clipped pixie. As she watched her waist-length being snipped by a grad student she only knew from classes, but agreeing to try a short cut with assurance of professional remediation if not satisfied. The haircut must have been good enough... we have been married, and I have been her barber, for 34 years.

So Hi All! I have some catching up to do now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic