Print Page | Close Window

Returning member saying “HI!” After being away

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Announcements
Forum Name: Introductions
Forum Description: New Visitors Please Stop By & Introduce Yourself & Tell Us About Your Hair & Interests. We love to meet all our new visitors! So please post here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=84493
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 9:23pm

Topic: Returning member saying “HI!” After being away
Posted By: Pier23
Subject: Returning member saying “HI!” After being away
Date Posted: May 29 2021 at 3:31pm
It has been too long since I was here. I remembered that fact as I was sweeping up the 6-8 inch lengths of my wife’s hair that were on the bathroom floor after she asked for a haircut with instructions limited to “summer short”.

My aging, and soon to replaced, clippers were functional enough to clip her chin-length layered bob to a closely-clipped pixie, the back now faded down at her nape and the sides at a half-inch with longer top layers and bangs.

I am a very lucky husband. When we were dating, our third date included giving her a first-ever clipped pixie. As she watched her waist-length being snipped by a grad student she only knew from classes, but agreeing to try a short cut with assurance of professional remediation if not satisfied. The haircut must have been good enough... we have been married, and I have been her barber, for 34 years.

So Hi All! I have some catching up to do now.

Print Page | Close Window