Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Fun Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 1:56am
Digital...
(out of context) because I have busy fingers.

OK. Seeing as this board has "politics" in the title...

Which of the following most appeals to you as a code to be governed by:

THE BIBLE - THE CONSTITUTION - THE HITCH-HIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY

Uzi

Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 2:16am
Since I'm up late tonight thinking about stuff and I feel philosophical, I will give a two part answer;

Under most circumstances in my everyday life, THE BIBLE.
Under some circumstances, THE CONSTITUTION, because I believe in the seperation of church and state in politics. And I don't believe in religion being forced on people!

As far as THE HITCHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY goes, well, I don't hitchike, it's too dangerous, so I can't be for that!

A political question;
How do you usually vote? Do you usually vote for the Democrats(or Labor Party in Britian), the Republicans( the Conservative Party in Britian) or are you a poltical Independent.
I'm a political Independent, (although I vote more for the Democrats than any other political party, and more than I vote Republican).

Without getting too nasty or condescending about it, what are your political preferences?
Lady Maria
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 4:39am
Independent all the way!!!!

Which aspect of natural sciences do you gravitate towards:

BIOLOGY - or - PHYSICS - or - ECOLOGY

Uzi

Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 8:26am
WOW! Cute long haired guys on your website Uzma!
Very cool!
Lady Maria
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 8:55am
Thanks Lady M.

Yep - I'm a sucker for those strong, silent, sensitive longhaired dudes.
Uzi

Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 10:48am
OH Yeah!
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 11:07am
Very nice...

That one guy, "Badger", wasn't he the guitar player in 90s rockband Extreme? If not, he's a dead ringer!
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 11:39am
Uzma - I didn't get to the pics of the guys, but totally grooved on the roots section. I am fully a believer of us humans and animals being small, concretizations of a larger animal that moves and is all one.... Only perceiving of ourselves and those things around us with the basic senses. Yet
some of us....the ones who are extremely sensitive can "feel" the existance of the rest of the beast around us.Very cool site...keep it growing.

On the question - Biology has always been the most fascinating. But Ecology and Physics run very close behind as well as weave in and out of the former.

on a lighter note

a perfect romantic evening with your S.O......

Eat in? or out to Dinner?

jacqui
Kintaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 12:26pm
Eat in. You can do anything in the confines of your own home.

Braid or bun ?
I hate all of the following and lots more : Fundamentalists, racists, sexists, fascists, ageists (people saying seniors = senile , kids = stupid , 18 = immature or a combo of them), and bigots for causes yet to receive their own designation.
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 12:33pm
Bun! Especially if it's messy.

Hair up or hair down?
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 12:40pm
Down, down, down and in your eyes and in your mouth and in your cleavage and everywhere.

If you went on an expedition, would you rather

(a) Travel round the equator

or

(b) Travel to the poles (Arctic & Antarctic)

....and I'm glad you ladies are enjoying my site.
Thanks for your kind words ((((HUGS))).
Uzi

Kintaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 4:06pm
... and guy. o_O

Around the equator ..... of Mars :P

On or Off Road ? (self evident if you own or ever ridden in a Subaru, Porsche or Audi)
I hate all of the following and lots more : Fundamentalists, racists, sexists, fascists, ageists (people saying seniors = senile , kids = stupid , 18 = immature or a combo of them), and bigots for causes yet to receive their own designation.
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 4:31pm
((((((Kintaro)))))))

Off road ->> fast and furious, through the Empty Quarter.

Special one for you....

Which long-haired anime.....

Kunzite - or - Nephrite - or - Zoicite

...or any other you care to mention.

BTW, I never understood Crying Freeman.

Uzi

SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 10:43pm
Hmmm. I've never heard of any of those anime, which is surprising because my husband is an anime nut!

I am going to go out on my own and say Sailor Moon. While her hair is quite wacky, I like to dress up as her when my husband drags me along to anime conventions. He goes as Tuxedo Mask.
I have a cute fuko and knee high red boots! I used to have a picture online too but schucks the university cancelled my account when I graduated.

Oh wait... my husband was just here and said those 3 characters are all bad guys on Sailor Moon. Shows that I watch it a lot. :p

Yaaaaaawn! I need to get to bed. On that note:

Early to bed, early to rise? OR
Stay up late, sleep all day??
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Kintaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2003 at 5:58pm
Stay up late, sleep all day !!

sidenote : uzi: I would have to say Kunzite. (Malachite in english dub for those who couldn't guess) However, I find his hair too pale :P More silver, less white. Plus there are a gazillion anime characters I can think of who are worth it.... one of which must be the guy in Pokemon 3 who gets zapped into an Entei. Love his hair :P

Pay now or later ?
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2003 at 9:45pm
Pay now. Interest bites!

Land or sea?
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2003 at 11:51pm
land
i love the sea but not a good swimmer.
bon jovi or beethoven?

bon jovi all the way! i got to meet jon
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 12:34am
Hi Princess et al,

I'm with you.....the long and shaggy Bon Baby. He rocks and so does his hair. :-)

So now......Elvis Costello or Elvis Presley?

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 1:46am
I know most people would probably say Presley, but it's Costello for me. I love the late 70s rock/punk/ska - or whatever kind of music you want to call it - genre.
But in the ancient battle between Elvis Costello and Joe Jackson, Joe's the one I like better.

Next one:

Nicole Kidman or Julia Roberts?
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 5:14am
That's a toughie.....

Not much to compare acting ability...they both have their moments....

OK. Superficial, subjective judgement based on sweetnes of smile, choice of men and (ahem) length of hair?

I vote for JULIA!!

Bear question.

Are you: GRIZZLY - FOZZIE - or - PADDINGTON?
Uzi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic