Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ABSOLUTE ANTI FRIZZ&CURL GUIDE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ABSOLUTE ANTI FRIZZ&CURL GUIDE
    Posted: October 20 2001 at 6:51pm
I have discovered the secret to control frizz and curly hair at max: my hair is wavy at the sides and a little curly at the front, i have tried every product and nothing works, the last one i tried was Vavoom smoothing hair and didn`t work either, but now i know the cause:

water.

most homes receive very hard water, with lots of chlorine and stuff, that messe hair, that is the cause for frizz and curls, i did an experiment:

i washed my hair with bottled drinking water for a whole month, that is absolute pure water and guess what:
100% frizz eliminated and my hair very easy to comb and killed the curls as well, it was baby soft.

i also used a good conditioner twice a week, what it is really important is to not leave dirt or shampoo because that might cause danfruff, another think i do is when the bottled water is cold, i use a jar filled with hot water and another empty jar, i combine the two to get the right temperature, this is all bottled water.

i decided to buy a shower filter but aparently was stolen and i got my money back, i keep washing with bottle water and i have no complains.

and finally to get your hair as smooth as possible, wear a cap for several hours, sometimes 1 hour is enough, i am allowed to wear caps in my school so i use it the whole day at school and in the evenings i go to parties with really smooth, lubricated, baby soft hair.

I am sure this will help everyone, it really works, just use bottled water and a cap thats it , you get used to it.
and it is not expensive since you might spend more water in the shower than just washing your hair with a jar, of course yo do wash your body with the shower, but you just try not to wet your hair, until you use your bottled purified water.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic